Profile for Elle Beere > Reviews

Content by Elle Beere

Elle Beere

Japanese washi Sticker Basic Set 27 Sheets Tape Deco Scrapbooking
Japanese washi Sticker Basic Set 27 Sheets Tape Deco Scrapbooking
Offered by Golden(HK Shipping)
Price: 5.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy thing to have in your bag!, 18 Mar 2014
These stickers are exactly what I was looking for - perfect for my scrapbook of my daughter, and also brilliant for writing on.

Fantastic to just have in your handbag, they are vibrant and very sticky!

Only problem I have with them, is that there are some sheets which just aren't nice colours eg the browns.

Apple iPhone 4 / 4G / 4S Clear / Transparent Hard Back With Purple Bumper Silicone Gel Tpu Case Cover + Mini Stlyus Pen / Screen Protector / Screen Polishing Cloth
Offered by bestcases4u
Price: 3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected., 18 Mar 2014
When I ordered this I was hoping that the bumper would be more 'squidgy' but instead it's just hard plastic. However the stylus comes in handy!

Suma Yoghurt Coated Raisins 1 kg
Suma Yoghurt Coated Raisins 1 kg
Price: 6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM!, 18 Mar 2014
Delicious raisins, will definitely be ordering some more!

They just don't seem too last, they just want to be in my belly!

The Bane Chronicles 1: What Really Happened in Peru
The Bane Chronicles 1: What Really Happened in Peru
Price: 1.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Good plot, just too short., 18 Mar 2014
Clare's writing style is generally pretty damn good, but I didn't quite get the same feeling while reading any of the Bane Chronicles (I am only on the 3rd one), but then again that is because it's written with Brennan.

The plot is generally good, and it's great to get an insight into the life of Bane, it seems to put some history behind the Mortal Instruments Saga.

Just too short!
I liked the story, but not the length, I just didn't get on with how short it was - it almost seemed like she rushed to finish writing it.

All in however a good read :)

Learning Resources Jumbo Tweezers
Learning Resources Jumbo Tweezers
Offered by Fun Learning
Price: 2.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 9 Dec 2013
Exactly what I was looking for. I already had a couple of pairs of tongs and other kitchen utensils which I had been using with my daughter to improve fine motor skills, but these were a great investment - at a small cost! they encourage development of a good pincer grip, which other tongs are unable to do as well.

Would recommend to anyone with an Early Years aged child to improve fine motor skills, which will in turn improve pencil control.

Crayola Dual Sided Dry Erase Board Set
Crayola Dual Sided Dry Erase Board Set
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for busy parents., 9 Dec 2013
This product was a fantastic purchase for my nearly three year old. Unlike a normal white board you don't get messy clothes/any surfaces, or messy children! Not only is it good for use around the house, but also brilliant for use on long car journeys as it has a rubber grip around the sides so it stays nicely on the edges of her carseat creating almost what could be explained as a lap tray - the rubber grips also make for easy drawing on slippery surfaces.

The crayons are truly fab! they don't rub off with light pressure resulting in a frustrated tot, they require just the right amount of pressure to remove using the cloth included.