Profile for L. Popplewell > Reviews

Content by L. Popplewell

L. Popplewell (Switzerland)

Get The Glow: Delicious and Easy Recipes That Will Nourish You from the Inside Out
by Madeleine Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book., 22 Mar. 2016
Fantastic book. Some of the less usual ingredients are easily sourced on line. Straight forward approach and delicious recipes - perfect accompaniment to Cook , Nourish, Glow by Amelia Freer.

RealFoodSource Certified Organic Coconut Sugar (2KG)
RealFoodSource Certified Organic Coconut Sugar (2KG)
Offered by RealFoodSource Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Mar. 2016
Delicious product and great service from the supplier

Shine, Shine Shine
Shine, Shine Shine

5.0 out of 5 stars just makes you feel happy listening to him, 22 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Shine, Shine Shine (Audio CD)
Yummy music, just makes you feel happy listening to him!

Cook. Nourish. Glow.
Cook. Nourish. Glow.
by Amelia Freer

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, you won't be disappointed, 22 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Cook. Nourish. Glow. (Hardcover)
Fabulous book, just love it. Along with Get The Glow by Madeleine Shaw, these two books have transformed how we eat. Can't recommend highly enough.

Love Is A Four Letter Word
Love Is A Four Letter Word

5.0 out of 5 stars It took a while but now I love it., 12 May 2012
I was a bit worried having read the early reviews, but I'm a huge Jason Mraz fan so I bought it anyway. It didn't grab me instantly as his other CD's did but I kept listening (much to the annoyance of my children) and now I absolutely love it. I think it is quite like We Sing We Dance in style, pretty smooth and slick, not like Rocket, not so quirky but there are some astounding examples of his amazing voice (I won't give up), lovely ballads (93 million miles) and the usual to cheer you up when you feel gloomy (Living in the Moment, Frank D. Fixer). Each to their own of course but don't let some of the negatives reviews put you off.

The 5-Minute Plantar Fasciitis Solution
The 5-Minute Plantar Fasciitis Solution
by Jim Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd known about this 2 years ago!, 13 July 2009
Stumbled across this and was a bit reluctant to pay the relatively expensive price but I'm so pleased I did. Having struggled with plantar fasciitis on and off for years, I noticed an improvement immediately upon starting the exercises. Like others, I'd tried lots of other things, seen specialists, none of whom told me to do what the book suggests. True, the solution could be written on a postage stamp but I think I agree with the author, that it helps to understand what the problem is in the first place. It's a very easy, no hassle exercise you have to do. My plantar fasciitis hasn't completely gone but it's much much better and I can now do the activity I want to do - so as far as i'm concerned it was a price very well worth paying and I would certainly recommend the book to fellow sufferers.