Profile for Rosaline Maher > Reviews

Content by Rosaline Maher

Rosaline Maher "Muffin" (Germany)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Endless River
The Endless River

3.0 out of 5 stars Did I get a faulty CD???????????, 16 Nov 2014
This review is from: The Endless River (Audio CD)
Reading the other reviews I obviously had a bad copy of the CD as I returned it straight away. The first track just stopped in mid air, the second track took ages to start playing and then a couple of the others suddenly stopped. I wondered if it was my player, but other CDs played OK - no jumping around. I couldn't relax and listen as I was wondering if the track would suddenly stop. I did not listen to the complete CD and returned it the following day.

Did I have a bad CD or did anyone else notice this? Well if it happened on anyone else's CD you couldn't help but notice!!!!!

The Final Destination [DVD]
The Final Destination [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bobby Campo

5.0 out of 5 stars Shame it's the last one, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Final Destination [DVD] (DVD)
The whole FD series is great - and what is very unusual the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th ones were better than the original FD1.

Loved all of them.

Live On Fire (2cd)
Live On Fire (2cd)

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!!!, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Live On Fire (2cd) (Audio CD)
I am a huge ARP fan and was looking forward to listening to this CD. Unfortunately, Johnny's voice leaves much to be desired. He doesn't even try to reach those power notes and changes the pitch to such an extent the song loses all its impact. I have a live DVD entitled "One Night Live" and on that he is amazing. I listened to a couple of tracks and returned it to Amazon. Very disappointed.

Heidi [DVD]
Heidi [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Bathurst

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Heidi [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this because of the actress playing Heidi, she's such a great actor and a pleasure to watch. Nice little movie for a Sunday afternoon.

Spartacus:War of the Damned [DVD]
Spartacus:War of the Damned [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liam McIntyre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 29 April 2013
Fantastic - utterly awesome, highly recommended!! I'm expecting the next and last series to reach my letterbox today. Can't wait.

The Take [DVD]
The Take [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hardy

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 29 April 2013
This review is from: The Take [DVD] (DVD)
Like other Martina Cole movie adaptations, this does not stick close enough to the book, even though she's listed in the credits as co-producer or something like that. But if you haven't read the book it's a good watch.

Red Dragon - 2 disc edition [2002] [DVD]
Red Dragon - 2 disc edition [2002] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anthony Hopkins
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Dragon v. Manhunter, 24 Aug 2012
I bought this because it stars Edward Norton who, in my opinion, is the most under-rated actor on the planet. I then discovered Manhunter and to my surprise realised that Red Dragon is a remake of Manhunter. The storyline of both is virtually identical apart from the ending. I give Red Dragon 10 out of 10 and Manhunter 7 out of 10.

Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 [DVD] [2010]
Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Andy Whitfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Not enough stars to review this item!!!, 17 April 2012
Nothing I could say would review this satisfactory. It's awesome. If you like gory blood and incredibly well built guys then this is the one for you. Andy Whitfield tragically died at the end of Season 1 and it was feared that there would never be a Season 2, but I'm pleased to say that it's in the pipeline and I am looking forward to its release big time.

Great acting, great fight scenes, amazing "kills", the whole series (including the prequel) is spectacular. This series should be in everyone's collection.

The Next Three Days [DVD] [2010]
The Next Three Days [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

5.0 out of 5 stars worth a watch, 17 April 2012
I really enjoyed this movie. I'm discovering that I like Russell Crowe more and more. This movie has a very tense and exciting ending. I recommend it.

V - Season One [2009] [DVD] [2010]
V - Season One [2009] [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Morena Baccarin

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!, 12 Oct 2011
I've never seen the original version of this show so I can't compare, but this is awesome. Completely addictive. Can't wait to receive Season 2 in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to watching Season 1 again followed by Season 2. Season 1 ended with such a cliff hanger!!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3