Profile for Hasan > Reviews

Content by Hasan

Hasan

Encyclopaedia Britannica 2007 Ultimate Reference Suite (PC/Mac)
Encyclopaedia Britannica 2007 Ultimate Reference Suite (PC/Mac)
Offered by J & S Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Programme, But runs on win XP or XP mode on win 7, 10 April 2014
Hi,
The product is really useful and is exactly as described. I t cost me only 3.49 pounds on amazon, it is a great bargain.
One thing that every one before ordering must notice is that this dvd cannot be installed on win 7. However, you can switch to windows XP mode to install this programme.
Follow the link below to do so:
[...]

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone, Perfect service, 5 Aug 2013
After doing a lot of research, finally I decided to get this phone; I ordered it with BW Corp.

The Seller

Indeed BW Corp is the perfect corporation, they answered to my pre-buying queries quickly and sufficiently; they dispatched the item, as advertised with DHL, which delivered the item from Hongcong to me in the UK just in 4 business days; they also, as asked by me, provided a back case and UK charger. Many thanks to them.

The Phone

The phone is actually the clone of Samsung galaxy 4. We need to keep in our mind that the clone is a clone and the original is original. We should not compare a phone of 129 pounds with one of over 500 pound.

However, the phone works fine; I have been using it for over 1 week and so far found it brilliant.
The design and make quality is fantastic; does not look a cheap phone.
It is very easy to use. Runs android 4.2.
The processing and downloading speed is excellent.
The battery lasts usually two days with moderate use including net browsing.

So far I haven't noticed any negative point about this phone except one slightly down side which is camera.
Even though it is 12MP camera but the quality is quite poor for the said MP. Luckily I don't use it much.

Overall Star S9500 is indeed a lovely and pocket friendly phone.
I hope it will last at least 2 yrs.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2013 2:23 PM GMT