ARRAY(0xadf3d3cc)

Profile for DGT > Reviews

Content by DGT

DGT

Render (The Children of Man, #2)
Render (The Children of Man, #2)
Price: 3.17

5.0 out of 5 stars The Children of Man - Shatter and Render, 10 Mar 2013
I downloaded Shatter as it sounded like an interesting book which was different to my usual sort e.g. Vampires, the occult etc. Really pleased that I did - it held my interest although it took a few chapters to really become engrossed with the lives of the characters. Render (the second book) was easier to get into as I purchased it as soon as I had finished Shatter. The book was fast paced and I found it hard to put down. Looking forward to Forge (book 3) and Resolve (book 4) when then are released in Kindle format.

Hunted by the Others (An H&W Investigations Novel)
Hunted by the Others (An H&W Investigations Novel)
Price: 2.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Taken by suprise, 8 Jan 2013
Really enjoyed this book although it did take a little while for me to 'get hooked' as it was very different to the 'Vampire Diaries' and 'Twilight' books which I have read recently. The book really gives a different dimension to the world of Vampires and other unearthly species which live on Earth amid the rest of us. I did find it a quick read and have purchased the second book as now I am 'hooked' and want to find out more about the characters and what they get up through their links to the H & W Agency.

Witch Hunt
Witch Hunt
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Essex Girls rule!, 18 Oct 2012
This review is from: Witch Hunt (Kindle Edition)
What attracted me to this book was the fact that it took place in Essex. Having lived in the County for the whole of my life and knowing the places named - Leigh on Sea, Southend on Sea, Chalkwell, Colchester, Manningtree to name a few I was really interested. Add into the mix the topic of the Essex Witches, the Witchfinder General,a reporter having visions upon the death of her Mother. I just could not resist! In fact found I could not put the book down. To sum up just buy it and read it - brilliant book will stay in my Kindle for reading again at a later time.