Profile for Mrs M > Reviews

Isotoner Satin Ballerina Slippers  95282PLML Large
Isotoner Satin Ballerina Slippers 95282PLML Large
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 29 Jan 2013
Lovely comfortable classy slippers :-) really happy with these & would recommend them to others too. Arrived very very quickly.

The Inbetweeners Scriptbook
The Inbetweeners Scriptbook
by Damon Beesley

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, 29 Jan 2013
Daughter & her friends loved this :-) it has been passed around & enjoyed by many of her friends too

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Best read ever.,, 29 Jan 2013
Christian Grey.......we're are you? I hope the film lives up to the book & doesn't disappoint! This book is a must read x

Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 29 Jan 2013
Why can't we all have a Christian Grey type of man in our lives? It would make us smile all day ;-)

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Jan 2013
If only I had a Christian Grey in my life! I'd never moan about another thing ever again ;-) mmmmm!

Band Of Brothers: Complete HBO Series (Commemorative 6-Disc Gift Set In Tin Box) [Blu-ray] [2010]
Dvd ~ Ron Livingston

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves it!, 29 Jan 2013
Husband said this is the bet boxed set I have ever got him. I'm enjoying the peace & quiet whilst he is watching I too! :-)

Chloe Sims: The Only Way is Up - My Story
Chloe Sims: The Only Way is Up - My Story

3.0 out of 5 stars Too repetitive!, 29 Jan 2013
This book started off quite well. But then i got so bored and frustrated about hearing about "Mr Starship". Felt like she was being taken for a complete mug by him and just went running back for more!? Also worried me as this book will be read by a lot of young teenage girls, and may think that it's cool or ok to be walked all over and let down over and over again? Kept leaving her poor daughter too. How sad :-(