ARRAY(0xa7cac558)

Yabbyou Extra Large Solid Oak Mirror 150cm by 75cm In Stock
Yabbyou Extra Large Solid Oak Mirror 150cm by 75cm In Stock
Offered by Yabbyou
Price: 329.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and genuinely first class service, 27 Jan 2014
We bought this to hang portrait in our hallway. It's a great product, really well made, simple but classy and excellent quality. In terms of service it really is second to none. We got a call from a very nice chap called Cameron to arrange delivery. He then rang back the day before delivery to check we'd received details from the courier. Refreshing to actually speak to someone and not a faceless call centre. The mirror came as planned in a slot to the hour, well packed.
I wish Yabbyou all the best for success as with service like this they deserve it.

20cm Car Seat Belt Extender - Type A (21mm wide metal tongue) - E4 Safety Certified - Clicks Right In!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits both our Volvo and VW Polo Perfectly, 4 Jan 2014
We got one of these to try. We can get a baby seat with an Isofix base in the back of our Volvo with a high back booster and a seat only booster for our six year old but getting to the seat belt fastenings is a real challenge. Just got one of the these. Fits perfectly and makes life much easier so going to order a few more.

Prehistoric Park [2006] [DVD]
Prehistoric Park [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nigel Marven
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. We've ordered numerous of these for our 4 and 6 year olds and various friends, 4 Jan 2014
We bought this originally for our 4 year old and six year old boys. They love it. Keeps them entertained for hours and we've then ordered numerous additional copies for presents for friends. If your kids like dinosaurs they'll love this.

10 x GU10 High Power 3w 48 SMD LED Warm White = 40-50w Halogen Bulbs
10 x GU10 High Power 3w 48 SMD LED Warm White = 40-50w Halogen Bulbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Do a job but don't last nearly as long as they're advertised to., 19 Oct 2013
I bought 10 of these to replace 9 50w halogens in the kitchen. Having researched plenty of them and bought a few individual different types as a trial i opted for these. By my calculations they should pay for themselves in about a year based on our estimated usage so if they last a year your breaking even. The quality of light is a compromise over 50w halogens but I was happy to be burning 27w of energy in total rather than 450w. The light is much whiter than the halogens and the beanpm more direct. I've had them in about 18months now and so far 2 have gone and needed replacing. No idea how long the rest will last but I can't see use getting 10zillion hours out of them or whatever they claim.
No doubt the technology has and will continue to improve so I'll be looking at some others to replace these as they go.

Labgear LABFV300 Freeview Set-Top Box
Labgear LABFV300 Freeview Set-Top Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect & great value, 28 Sep 2011
We haven't got a normal aerial and till now have relied only on Sky downstairs and a normal analogue portable TV in the bedroom. We bought this for the bedroom at the digital switchover and it's been great. I read the reviews and it was great value, just plugged it in and go. We get a great picture with just the bog standard little wire loop that the tv has and can pretty much get every Freeview channel & at better quality than we previously.

Excellent product. Simple & does exactly what we needed it to do.

Yamaha RXV 467 AV Receiver (Includes 120W x 5, 3D Ready, HDMI 4-In-1-Out, HD Audio Decoding)
Offered by Valutech Ltd
Price: 229.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and does what we need it to do., 15 July 2011
This is our first AV amp or home cinema of any kind & really impressed. Admitted you've got to get some decent speakers to go with it but it makes a massive difference to the sound quality in our large, wooden floored room so the natural acoustics are difficult. Richer Sounds had run out of these so I got it online with Amazon. It arrived as promised and has been pretty easy to set up and get up and running. It's quite large but then they all are but it's a decent looking piece of kit for a big lad. No problem hooking it up with the Sky HD box and setting it to pass through the signal whilst on standby. Single HDMI out and four HDMI imputs so makes it all very simple.

Very impressed. I'm not a sounds connoisseur but this has done everything we need it to.

12 1/2" Slick Stroller Tyre Fits Bugaboo Phil & Teds
12 1/2" Slick Stroller Tyre Fits Bugaboo Phil & Teds
Offered by Cyclaire
Price: 9.25

4.0 out of 5 stars A tyre for a pram, 15 July 2011
It's a tyre, not much to say really it fits and it works. If it's on a Phil and Teds the only thing to note is that it's all black so doesn't match the existing white walled tyres but I can live with that.

CEL PowerMow CY1 24-Volt 7 Ah Cordless 410 mm (16-Inch) Cylinder Mower
CEL PowerMow CY1 24-Volt 7 Ah Cordless 410 mm (16-Inch) Cylinder Mower

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mower for small & medium lawns, 3 Jun 2011
We've had this about a month now and after a little difficulty setting up & aligning the blade etc we're up & running & now it's fine. I guess if you don't want that hassle then don't buy a cylinder mower but we wanted the better quality cut offered by a cylinder but without spending a fortune or without the pain of pertrol or trialing cables.
It's not light, not a problem for me but I wouldn't buy one for my 65 year old mother but it's well built. On a single charge the battery managed our lawn twice seemingly with plenty left. The lawn is about 20 metres long and about 10 wide with some undulations which it managed fine.

The grass collection bin is not the best thought through part of this & seems like a bit of an afterthought rather than having been designed in from the start so it does detach whislt mowing quite often which is a bit of a pain but one I can live with.

Overall though it does what we wanted it to do.

Pyrex Glass Oval Casserole, 4.5L
Pyrex Glass Oval Casserole, 4.5L
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A big casserole dish!, 21 Nov 2010
This is ideal for massive casseroles for all the family. Came in no time, great value and does the job. What more can you say about a casserole dish really.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, look great and do the job, 10 Oct 2010
Our 3 year old loves these and hence now has to do everything wearing a helmet, knee pads and elbow pads - heath & dafety gone mad! They look great and do the job. Excellent value

Page: 1 | 2