Profile for raga > Reviews

Content by raga

raga

MaXimus Pro Rebounder Used by Top Athletes World Wide. Package includes - Rebounding compilation DVD for beginners, Intermediate and Advanced levels, resistance bands, sand weights and carry/storage bag. Including stability handle bar. Advanced spring system makes it very low impact, extremely robust. Can take 130kg person.
Offered by MaXimus Life Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun you won't want to put it away!, 6 May 2014
I was so impressed with how easy this rebounder was to set up. I simply took it out the box and unfolded it. The legs were really easy to click into place. I didn't need to refer to the instructions setting it up and I was impressed with how sturdy it is. Folding it up is just as simple and it can go back in the bag provided.
Saying that however, my whole family love it so much, it's stayed out and in use most of the time.
It comes with a workout DVD, sand bags, resistance bands and a stability bar.
The DVD is really easy to follow and I love the choice of workouts. I'm feeling the benefits already. The best thing about it is it's so much fun.
An excellent, well made product. And fantastic customer service. I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about getting a rebounder.

Vax V-125A All Terrain Upright Carpet Washer
Vax V-125A All Terrain Upright Carpet Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely worth it., 1 Aug 2013
I was a bit worried about the cost but its already it's paying for itself.
My child's mattress, which was horribly stained from various spills and accidents, and was going to be thrown out, now looks beautiful.
The ugly coffee stain on the living room carpet is all gone. Everything looks great and feels so much fresher. You wouldn't believe the colour of the water at the end.
It does sound like a jet taking off, but that doesn't bother me when I get the results I want.

Griffin GB02480 Survivor Military Duty Case with Stand for New iPad & iPad 2 - Black
Offered by Hale Communications

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for children, 16 April 2012
I have 2 children with autism and wanted the most robust case I could find to protect their ipads. As the have severe learning disabilities, they dont understand the concept of being careful with things yet.
In the 2 weeks they have been using their ipads with the survivor case, it has been dropped a fair few times on both carpeted and a tiled floor and on stairs, with no damage to the ipad.
I am so relieved to have found something that lets them use the ipad as a communication and learning tool, without having to be a nervous wreck about them handling it.
I would recommend it to anyone with young children or children with special needs.