Profile for Nita > Reviews

Watching Over You
Watching Over You
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THRILLING, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Watching Over You (Kindle Edition)
Another great read from this author. Being from Stoke on Trent, I loved the reference to places I know.

The first part of the book builds the characters and their background. The second half is fast paced and gripping.

I can see the point that people make on other reviews, they weren't keen on the frequency of sexual content, but you have to read these references in the context of the character. Ella is a sex addict, and the author does a great job of giving an insight as to why she became what she was.

Very enjoyable read and would definitely recommend

Somewhere to Hide (The Estate Book 1)
Somewhere to Hide (The Estate Book 1)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent read, 2 Nov 2012
I'm usually a girlie book reader, but this author has converted me. After reading Mel Sherratt's novel Taunting The Dead I simply had to read Somewhere To Hide. I was not disappointed. I was engrossed with the story and characters from the first chapter. Some good twists in the storyline. A talented writer Look forward to reading Estate Book 2, Behind a Closed Door

Dysfunctional Romance!
Dysfunctional Romance!
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ, 27 Aug 2012
I absolutely loved this book. From start to finish made me smile. Great story, well written, lots of humour, loved the characters. Highly recommended. Hope there will be more to come from this author.