Profile for E. Angel > Reviews

Content by E. Angel

E. Angel

Goldline Polypropylene Display Sleeves, Reinforced 150 Micron 7 Hole, A4 Size - Clear, Pack of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 4 Jan. 2013
Great product. It was dispatched the day after I ordered it and arrived the next day. The sheets itself is thicker than I thought which is great. It looks like it can handle rough handling and the holes doesn't look like it will rip easily. However I thought I ordered A3 size but it was my mistake. I misread the information... Great product. Highly recommended.

Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 (PC)
Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good, 14 Feb. 2012
This product is amazing for those who are just wanting a little bit more than Windows Movie Maker for less money. Sony Vegas deals with all the basics and also provides more with some additional features that you wouldn't find in the Windows Movie Maker. I totally recommend this product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2012 10:30 AM GMT

Kodansha's Furigana Dictionary: Japanese-English/English-Japanese
Kodansha's Furigana Dictionary: Japanese-English/English-Japanese
by Kodansha International

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 16 April 2010
I just got this book and I love it. Its for someone who just started learning Japanese and also the Kanji helps when you are at the point where you start reading and writing.I didn't regret getting this book. I highly recommend this book to other people.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2010 4:45 PM BST