Profile for M. E. Currey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Disco Calculator
Disco Calculator

5.0 out of 5 stars Disco Calculator, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Disco Calculator (Toy)
I bought this for myself. It is excellent, the numbers are nice and big (as I am over 70 and need to see what I am calculating, especially when I do my food shopping every week), so it is really great.

MarvelFigure Factory Incredible Hulk
MarvelFigure Factory Incredible Hulk

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvel/Figure Factory Incredible Hulk., 22 Jan 2014
This was a Christmas gift for one of my nephews, who is a huge fan of the Incredible Hulk, so he thought it was absolutely great.

Crystal Radio Set Electronic Kit
Crystal Radio Set Electronic Kit
Offered by Quasar Electronics
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Radio set, 22 Jan 2014
This arrived quickly and was a Christmas gift for my nephew. His father leaves it to me to choose different and unusual gifts and my nephew absolutely loved it.

365 Cats 2014 Page-A-Day Calendar
365 Cats 2014 Page-A-Day Calendar
by Workman Publishing
Edition: Calendar
Price: 9.82

5.0 out of 5 stars cat calendar, 12 Dec 2013
I get this calendar as a Christmas gift for my cousin and she really loves it.
It came extremely quickly after I ordered it, very well packaged and is just what I ordered. Well done seller!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrights Malty Bread Mix, 16 Aug 2013
I bought three packets as a gift for my brother who lives in Vietnam. He has a bread maker but can never find this mix when he comes to the UK periodically to see me. Therefore I bought it on line and sent it to Vietnam without undoing the packet the seller mailed to me. It cost me TWENTY POUNDS to send it by air mail. Although the value of the three packets came to 10, the Vietnamese authority valued it at SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED American dollars, they must have thought it something else. They decided to ignore their estimate and charged my brother another 2.30 on top AND he had to show his passport. However, it was all worth it - he has begun making bread and eats it beautifully warm and tasty. So alls well that ends well!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2013 12:21 PM BST

Bayer Fruit And Vegetable Disease Control
Bayer Fruit And Vegetable Disease Control
Offered by Hall's Garden Centre
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bayer Fruit and Vegetable Disease Control, 20 Jun 2013
This item arrived extremely quickly and was exactly what I expected it to be as I needed it for leaf curl on my peach tree.

Totes W/light Auto O/C Double Canopy Blk/charcoal Black/ Charcoal 7017BCH One Size
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Totes Umbrella, 1 Jun 2013
This umbrella arrived very quickly and in the good condition as described. I was delighted with it, as it is the perfect size to fit into a handbag, but is very strong, large and windproof and I would highly recommend it.

Panasonic Premium ES-RF31 Wet and Dry Four-Blade Men's Shaver
Panasonic Premium ES-RF31 Wet and Dry Four-Blade Men's Shaver
Offered by SussexSpares
Price: 62.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic shaver, 1 Jun 2013
This was bought as a special present for my brother in law and sent straight to him. It arrived very quickly before the date given. As far as I know my brother in law is very pleased with this product.

Bay Hill Windproof Umbrella - Black / Charcoal
Bay Hill Windproof Umbrella - Black / Charcoal
Offered by Golftidy
Price: 12.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Bay Hill Umbrella, 12 April 2013
This product arrived in extremely good time and in perfect condition. I was delighted with it. It is small enough to fit into a handbag, but is very strong and opens out quite large and is good in windy weather as was advertised.

PAR38 240V 80W E27 Green
PAR38 240V 80W E27 Green
Offered by Palmer Riley Distribution Ltd
Price: 7.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Light, 18 Feb 2013
I had trouble find a light that was green, my favourite colour, so was delighted to find this and it came quickly and has been in use daily ever since.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4