Profile for C. Chandler > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Flowers In Gods Garden
Flowers In Gods Garden

4.0 out of 5 stars Shocking, 8 Sept. 2013
A good book easy to read
The subject matter is very uncomfortable to know, but the author knows the subject and gives the reader the facts .

Amazon PowerFast USB Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Amazon and Android Devices)

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 4 Sept. 2013
worth buying for the speed of Charging , looks neat and tidy.
(nice if it came with one) I am glad I spent the £12 on it

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB  [Previous Generation]
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Sept. 2013
10stars
Was a bit iffy about getting a tablet type computer for well I use it for the internet and music and read listening
to music very nice.
but absolutely Love it very happy .
Perfect for price got 32 gig 7inch great
Buy one if you are thinking of it simple to set up and easy to use my mum is 73 and she is loving it she found it simple to set up picks up WiFi in seconds
Battery life superb.
I bought the case great and the charger and whilst this is a tiny niggle I do think it should come with it the charger as a few reviews have commented on it is better to have as it does charge Double quick if you are spending 150 to 200 and odd quid they could find a way to Include for the price
As I love the thing I have Forgiven you Amazon
Very Very happy
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2013 11:54 PM BST

Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Leather Case (2nd Generation - 2012 release), Onyx Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Sept. 2013
Great accompaniment to the fire worth buying. makes it feel secure in hands and I like the fact it shouts off when you close the cover

Jane McDonald: In Concert [DVD] [1999]
Jane McDonald: In Concert [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Jane McDonald
Offered by replay-international

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, 10 Aug. 2013
This is a very enjoyable concert, I can only agree with the other reviewers.
And I have been a fan for years (from her days on VHS) ha ha
BUY a copy

The Best Of Love
The Best Of Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Love (Audio CD)
Well I love Lady McDONALD and am a big fan but why not bring out some new material
BUY it BUY it but please Miss Jane a new album please

One Voice
One Voice
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compilation, 4 July 2013
This review is from: One Voice (Audio CD)
This is a compilation of Grace Kennedy Its has tracks from the BBC One Voice Desire and Starting Again.albums
I wish somebody would release all her Albums in CD format but it is perfect for Graces fans and a brilliant price do no hesitate as this has been up for sale at £29 in the past, I don't now why The Letter is not on if it was they would not be a odd fade on One voice.
Where are You Grace. Described as the British Diana Ross. well very close.
Buy and listen with pleasure to this Beautiful VOICE.

An Evening With Diana Ross
An Evening With Diana Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 21 Jun. 2013
absolutely spot on this is a must have purchase for all Diana Ross Fans
I bought this Lp in 1982 from Debenhams in Machester and asked the sales assistant to play a piece of the lp at the Do you know into Ain't No mountain and when it started I scream I'll have it,this is the best blend Ever.
Now there are a few differences from the LP version from the time but that does not matter as they must have used a different time or day of the same concert. BUY IT NOW

Ma! He's Making Eyes At Me
Ma! He's Making Eyes At Me

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD, 6 Jun. 2013
I am a bit biased as I love Lena but this cd is not the best reproduction and since people can use enhancing software at home they could have done better.
That said it is very good to have these on cd and at a price of £3.00 a disc what is there to moan about it is cheap and if they remaster later then I will just buy them Again.
Lena fans will be very happy to buy these so yet it is not remastered but it is better than a scratch old Lp as mine were

If My Friends Could See Me Now