Profile for C. Chandler > Reviews

Content by C. Chandler

C. Chandler (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ASUS TP550LA 15.6-Inch Convertible Notebook (Silver) - (Intel Core i7-5500U 2.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, DVD-RW, WLAN, Bluetooth, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine For The Money, 19 May 2015
I would advise people who are buying a computer of any sort to check things out about this Laptop
I read the reviews and it is fair to say they were objective about a 6 out of 10 some praising the laptop some a little flat.
BUT I have to say I think it is excellent had it 2 days and very pleased. I like being able to switch from mouse or pad at front to the touch screen for operations, Happy with the specifications they are as advertised.Picture quality is good sound is good and it is quite nice looking from front view of the keys.
Now the weight is mentioned a lot in reviews and it is heavy( in relation to laptops) but as I intend always using it at a desk and not carrying it around much it at all then this is not an issue for me that is why I chose this one above the others it is compared to in the reviews I read.
I have just remembered something else The mains cord is brilliant the transformer is on the plug that goes in the wall 10 out of 10 for that and a day on from my review it getting better.

4Minute 4th Mini Album - Name is 4Minute(韓国盤)(韓メディアSHOP購入特典トレカ&ステッカー&写真付き)
4Minute 4th Mini Album - Name is 4Minute(韓国盤)(韓メディアSHOP購入特典トレカ&ステッカー&写真付き)

1.0 out of 5 stars But the Bacharch and David Brilliant wonderful worth the money BUY that Idid, 22 Sept. 2014
WELL I'm not buying it.........Because I am not.
But the Bacharch and David Brilliant wonderful worth the money BUY that Idid.
she looks like my Hamster Jon Luc from the picture on the front and D.S.B should never be covered.
And finally just to irritate and be controversial why can't they produce a proper CD not a CDR is Hazell not worth the effort 15 Pink pounds for this is too bad

Solid Gold (Expanded Edition)
Solid Gold (Expanded Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 19 Mar. 2014
I am glad i Bought it but it is not as good as her and Billy albums it was not too dear so was worth it for me

The Singer Of Your Song
The Singer Of Your Song

5.0 out of 5 stars PERRRRFECTION, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Singer Of Your Song (Audio CD)
Go out and buy it OOOOOPs sorry stay in and BUY It
this is a lovely album and well the best

Partners
Partners

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Partners (Audio CD)
I ordered this as soon as i saw it on sale Fantastic Lp so was very pleased to get on cd the quality is great and well worth the price the reviews of this item are spot on

The Murder of Billie-Jo
The Murder of Billie-Jo

5.0 out of 5 stars Very GOOD READ, 6 Nov. 2013
I remember reading the papers at the time and thought he was as quality as the media made out the I saw the rough justice program and still though he was . What a good job the papers did? Then Joined thought about it and realised that I new nothing at all because they sensationalized the story to sell papers. That was when I decided never to read big expose stories instead I would wait until the trail had ended then you are more likely to get a balanced view. But read this book and that might not be the case.
I wish the subject of this book well on the rest of his life's journey

The Honeymoon Murder (Kindle Single)
The Honeymoon Murder (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, 6 Nov. 2013
This book I enjoyed it does not state one point of view it is an even balanced account of evidence .
It will be worth a read as it is short and make up your own mind

Passion for Life
Passion for Life
by Joan Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Book, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Passion for Life (Hardcover)
I enjoyed this book a lot Loads of pictures of Joan in lots of situations
I have not had any biographies of hers so it was all new to me
Great bit about Dynasty
Well designed and well worth the price the only draw back is the printing in the margins is a little small to read and perhaps for some the print may be small but I enjoyed the read.

L'OREAL Effasol Color Remover 0.86oz/22.11g (Quantity: 1 Application)
L'OREAL Effasol Color Remover 0.86oz/22.11g (Quantity: 1 Application)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don,t Waste your Time, 11 Oct. 2013
The colour that it is supposed to remove was called a PERMANENT,(forever) or till it grows out
All Permanent hair colouring including Bleaches work on Melanin once hair is coloured it can't do that.
YOU WILL ALWAYS GET ORANGE as a base and the only colour then is Copper or Black.

Life Changes (The New Discoveries Series Book 3)
Life Changes (The New Discoveries Series Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Time, 19 Sept. 2013
This was good read and so we're the other two books but I would rather pay an amount of money and get the whole story these are CHAPTERS sold as a book .They are not expensive at under £2 but I want to read it all and just get dropped after the verdict and told to buy the next one. I
If I had known I would not have started hopefully I will forget about it and get a new book to read

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5