Profile for cjhorseygirl > Reviews

Content by cjhorseygirl

cjhorseygirl "cjhorseygirl" (UK)

Designer Inspired Silver 925 Plated 3mm Snake Charm Bracelet Chain 20cm 8" Fits Pandora and European Charms
Offered by Designer Inspired

5.0 out of 5 stars and have since purchased a second as I was so pleased with it, 21 Jun. 2015
I bought the first bracelet as a present, and have since purchased a second as I was so pleased with it! Arrived promptly too - what more could you ask for?

I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook (Bello)
I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook (Bello)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this as a kindle book, 8 May 2014
This is my first review and I felt compelled to write and warn others that the kindle version of this book just does not work!! I started reading the first page - the forward by Dan Buettner. I read the first page and turn to read the next page - but it's blank, as is the next page. The third turn of a page and I get the first part of the introduction, followed by another two blank pages and so it goes on...... I guess I could look past this if the text actually carried on, but there are chunks missing as a result! Don't waste your money on this as a kindle version. I really wanted this book so will have to decide whether to go for the paper version or not. :-(