Profile for Wolfkeeper > Reviews

Good Smile Company - Sword Art Online Nendoroid figurine PVC Asuna 10 cm
Good Smile Company - Sword Art Online Nendoroid figurine PVC Asuna 10 cm
Offered by JAPAN GLOBAL SHOPPING STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, 3 May 2014
I originally bought this for a friend but I loved it so much that I kept it and bought another to give him. I had absolutely no intention on having this Nendoroid but it's so captivating it's just plain adorable. It came well packaged, not a blemish on the box as it was protected by a clear plastic wrapping. I have not taken it out of the packaging as I want to preserve its beauty. I know it probably sounds weird but it really is beautiful.
I have already recommended this to about 6 people. It is a must have and my first Nendoroid! As I said, I never intended to have a 'collection' but this figure has really inspired me to collect them!
So thank you to Good Smile Company for the fast delivery and incredible merchandise. You must buy!

Moleskine Folio Watercolour Notebook A4
Moleskine Folio Watercolour Notebook A4

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Feb. 2014
I love this sketchbook. Paint hold well on both sides of the page so don't listen to the people who say otherwise. Fantastically built with superior paper. I have already recommended to everyone I know.
Came the next day after order was placed. I have already recommended it to every artist I know. Thank you for the amazing standard of sketchbooks and delivery and I will definitely be buying from you again as should everyone else.

Moleskine Watercolour Notebook
Moleskine Watercolour Notebook

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have A5 sketchbook, 1 Feb. 2014
I bought this sketchbook for travelling but find myself constantly sketching and painting in it due to its amazing paper quality. A must have sketchbook.
Yes, it is kind of expensive for a sketchbook but I assure you it's worth every penny. I looked through the comments and some people say not to paint on both sides. I didn't have a problem with doing this. The paper held the paint extremely well on both sides.
I will definitely be buying this again! Any artist will love this book. I haven't looked back at my old cheap sketchbooks. This is the way forward!
Came here fairly quickly and wrapped really well. Please know that this book is indeed A5. Partnered with the A4 Moleskin sketchbook you have all the ingredients for an amazing sketching/painting experience.
Hope I was of some help! I have already recommended them to every artist I know.

13 Assassins [DVD]
13 Assassins [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kôji Yakusho

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best films I have ever seen., 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: 13 Assassins [DVD] (DVD)
Same as above. It is incredible. Although subtitled, and spoken in Japanese, 13 assassins is allegedly based on a true story from 1844. The acting is incredible. The choreography of the battle scenes where spine chillingly amazing. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone.
Delivery was fantastic, and DVD comes in a cardboard sleeve for extra protection. Please buy!

Rob Roy [DVD] [1995]
Rob Roy [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Rob Roy [DVD] [1995] (DVD)
I bought this as a gift for my parent and he is over the moon with it.
The only problem I have is that the picture is far too wide, and you cannot set the screen to something else. I don't know if this is a problem with my t.v, but non-the-less the story is excellent. Up there with Braveheart!

High School of the Dead: Drifters Of The Dead Edition (Series & OVA) [DVD]
High School of the Dead: Drifters Of The Dead Edition (Series & OVA) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Junichi Suwabe

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series., 11 Sept. 2013
I would not recommend to anyone under 16 as the OVA is 18 but the series itself is 15. It does contain mature content and innuendo's. However! If you can look past this then the story plot is riveting, the battle scenes some of the best I've ever seen and the character development is to die for.
Would recommend!

Angel Beats Complete Series Collection [DVD]
Angel Beats Complete Series Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Harumi Sakurai

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!, 11 Sept. 2013
Although some other people are saying the translations are wrong, I found that only a certain amount of words have changed from translation. This is not a big deal! The series is the best I have ever seen, playing with your emotions until you become a crying fan at the end. It is amazing!
Would definitely recommend to everyone I know.

Okami Official Complete Works
Okami Official Complete Works
by Capcom

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this!, 11 Sept. 2013
Best book I have ever gotten. Came 3 days early and the packaging kept the book in absolute perfect condition. The book is packed full of incredible illustrations covering every character imaginable from the Okami Game, as well as what happens to some of the characters before and after the game is set. The book itself is a lot bigger and thicker than I was expecting, it's massive, so well worth the money. Words cannot describe how happy I am now! Thank you!
Would definitely recommend to everyone I know, I'm going to go to my Art College course and show everyone there!

Kuldip Unisex Chequered Arab Arafat Shemagh Kafiyah Desert Style Scarf Throw - Black / Red
Offered by Bombay Collections

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 29 Jun. 2013
Some people where complaining of the scarf smelling. It didn't smell to me. Although, the weave was quite 'thin' and can catch on nails etc, but it's pretty big to wear. It's nice and lightweight which means it can be worn all year round, though, comparing it with my army surplus one, noticed the huge quality difference. However, that being said, I would recommend this if you just want to wear it as an accessory and not for practical gear. The colour is exactly the same as in the picture, and is nice and soft to wear.
So, I would recommend this scarf to anyone wanting this as an accessory. If you want one for practical use, then I would recommend spending about £10-£15 at your local army surplus store.

Trading Card Sleeves - 200 Card Concept Clear Deck Protectors Pokemon MTG Sized
Trading Card Sleeves - 200 Card Concept Clear Deck Protectors Pokemon MTG Sized
Offered by MAD4Collectables *FREE UK P&P On Orders Over £0.75*

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money, 26 Jun. 2013
I would definitely buy these again. They are super thin, but not too thin as to wear quickly, and do not stick together. This makes it easy to shuffle a large deck without worrying they'll stick together. I used these for MTG cards, and found the sleeves where a little big at the top, but I find this allows you to put in and take cards out of the sleeves a lot easier rather if they where a 'perfect fit'. They came a day early too, which is amazing as I couldn't wait to receive them.
To me, they didn't smell 'plastic-y' like some people said. I thought they didn't smell at all. They give amazing protection to the cards, and are crystal clear, allowing you to see the card clearly. They don't even crease when you shuffle or open them up to put the cards in or out. That is a bonus to me.
In my local card shop, they are about £2.50 a set of 50 sleeves, so to receive 200 was amazing. I will definitely recommend this to everyone that I know, even for my Pokemon Card friends. I would give more stars if I could.
Thank you for such an amazing service.

Page: 1 | 2