Profile for Abu Eesa > Reviews

Content by Abu Eesa

Abu Eesa

Forte Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment (400ml)
Forte Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment (400ml)
Offered by E2 TRADE
Price: 12.94

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, 16 Mar 2014
Doesn't work. I tried this with the diesel turbo cleaner but made no difference. Black smoke still came out my exhaust when I accelerated
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2014 2:03 PM BST

Forte Diesel Turbo Cleaner (400ml)
Forte Diesel Turbo Cleaner (400ml)
Offered by E2 TRADE
Price: 14.40

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Forte Diesel Turbo Cleaner (400ml)
Service was good and arrived on time BUT it doesn't seem to have cleared up the black smoke and fumes that come out of the exhaust. I used this product with the forte advance diesel formula. Made no difference all

JAGUAR Tax Disc Holder DOUBLE SIDE logo BLACK SERIES - E-Type, S-Type, XJ, XJ12, XJ40, XJ6, XJ8, XJR, XJS, XK, XK8, XKR, ALL JAGUAR
Offered by 3drom
Price: 4.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Black beauty, 8 Dec 2013
simple and plain. The only downside is the price. I only purchased it as I have a black jag, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered and would've settled for a metal chrome disk holder - which is usually the same price

Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Giga Pack 132 Nappies
Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Giga Pack 132 Nappies
Offered by tarteg.cymru
Price: 42.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not cheerful!, 8 Dec 2013
These are value for money (but recently I have noticed they've put the price up) BUT the quality is not the same as ones I buy from the supermarket. The absorbent padding inside the nappies are smaller and on a few occasions the nappy had liquid crystals leaking! (the crystals are due to the technology used by Pampers. It absorbs the urine and makes them into dry crystals so that is why the nappy usually stays dry).

I have noticed, sometimes, when purchasing bulk packages at cheap prices, the companies make a grade 2 version of the product - hence why the price is low.

Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)
Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 8 Dec 2013
Normally I'll pay a bit more for 12 packs of wipes. These are cheaper and it gets delivered for free. What else can you ask for?

Sometimes package deals are cheap due to deficiency in the product, less quantity, not same size/standard as what you buy at supermarket etc. However these are exactly the same as what you'll find in Asda.

Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Price: 39.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to!, 8 Dec 2013
I chose this product as I needed to extend the wifi range in my house. I didn't want to upgrade my internet package and pay extra monthly costs in order to get a 'better' modem that has a wider reach, so I opted to get one of these.

The price was reasonable and I now have wifi all over my house (every room)! I would've given it 5 stars but recently my modem has been playing up. Some people have suggested that these wifi extenders can play up the modem but I'm not 100% sure if the problem is due to the wifi extender. Once I get a Virgin engineer out and find out for sure I'll change the star rating.

I'll recommend this product to everyone, especially if you have a low budget and want wifi all over your house. Just pay a cheap internet package (but make sure the modem has wifi) and then just buy one of these. Simple!

Sakura Car Mats in Black for Jaguar X-Type (Fits 2001 to 2010 Models)
Sakura Car Mats in Black for Jaguar X-Type (Fits 2001 to 2010 Models)
Price: 17.65

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 20 Sep 2013
These mats are not bad for the price you pay. It feels soft and the texture has a carpet effect. The only down side is the mats are not thick and heavy