Profile for Golf surfer > Reviews

Content by Golf surfer

Golf surfer

Bionic Men's ReliefGrip Right Hand (Left Handed Golfer) Golf Glove - Grey, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 1 Mar 2014
I've used other Bionic gloves before trying this one and this one certainly gives me better results.
Having athritis in both hands it was becoming more difficult for me to hold a golf club nonetheless play golf and the Bionic Relief glove has helped enormously.
I would gladly recommend this to anyone with a similar problem.

Vax U88-AMM-B Air Max Lightweight Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U88-AMM-B Air Max Lightweight Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Price: 221.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very lightweight, 1 Mar 2014
Not as light as we expected and quite difficult to manouvre, especially on thick carpet.
One of the tools keeps falling of f as the holder on the back doesn't do the job, so we leave it off now.
It does have good suction however and is an improvement on our older Vax cleaner.

5 Cities Lightweight Cabin Approved Hard Wearing and Light Weight Trolley Wheeled Luggage Bag (18 inch & 21 inch) (18", Plum\Grey)

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and robust, 1 Mar 2014
A lot smaller than we thought and easily meets all airlines cabin baggage restrictions inclu8ding Easyjet's smaller size.
Fairly well built and value for the money paid.

OtterBox Impact Series Case Cover with Screen Protector for iPhone 4/4S - Black
OtterBox Impact Series Case Cover with Screen Protector for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Price: 11.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value case, 1 Mar 2014
Excellent case for the price, good fit for my I Phone 4 and should give it good protection
It has a nice feel to it and not too bulky.
Better than any of the others I've seen at this price.

HP TouchPad Wireless Keyboard
HP TouchPad Wireless Keyboard
Offered by Desire IT
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Connection difficulties, 2 Nov 2012
Just received this and impressed by the look and quality of the keyboard, appears to be robust in every sense.
A big problem though is that while I am able to pair it with my Asus Tablet TF101 it will not connect so it is likely that it will be going back - a pity because I like it.
Anyone else had the same issues with the TF101 linking it to a keyboard ?

Longridge Universal Golf Gps Holder
Longridge Universal Golf Gps Holder
Offered by SuperJacksGolfShop
Price: 13.99

2.0 out of 5 stars At your own risk, 27 July 2012
Bought this so I could use for my Garmin G3 and be able to transfer it as required from my Powakaddy Freeway to another push trolley.
The fitting is not good for the Powakaddy as the only suitable place is the "L" handle and there is little room left to put your hands, I haven't tried it on the push trolley yet but I think it will be ok.
My main gripe is that the the gps cradle keeps falling off the bracket at the slightest vibration and there is a risk that the gps device will eventually get damaged.
They use a 4 point "bayonet" type - push in and slide down fitting, to hold the cradle on to the bracket and this is not secure enough for the weight of the gps and it is easily dislodged.
In hindsight it would have been better to pay a little bit more to get a better quality product.

Garmin Approach G3 Golf GPS Unit
Garmin Approach G3 Golf GPS Unit
Price: 99.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Registration issues, 27 July 2012
Just received my G3 4 days ago and have tried it on my local course and was generally satisfied that the distances were correct although sometimes it doesn't progress automatically to the next hole and I have to do it manually.
Registering the device has become a bit of a slog as it doesn't show up on my pc despite using different USB cables and ports.
I've had some response from Garmin but nothing of what they suggest seems to work and I think it may be the device software that is at fault.
If anyone has had similar problems in connecting their device and has resolved it I would be interested the solution.

2012 Adidas Climawarm Golf Shoes Winter Boots
2012 Adidas Climawarm Golf Shoes Winter Boots

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing and appearance, 7 Dec 2011
Having just purchased these I have had to return them as they are a very narrow fit and at least a half size smaller fit than the comparable size of Adidas golf shoe.
The appearance is disappointing looks more plastic / rubber than leather, more like a wellington boot than a golf shoe, not what I would expect from Adidas.