Profile for Audrey > Reviews

Audrey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bullseye (Will Robie)
Bullseye (Will Robie)

4.0 out of 5 stars once I've found out the plot I like to buy the series therefore having no break between ..., 18 Sep 2014
With trilogies, once I've found out the plot I like to buy the series therefore having no break between books. I've always found David Baldacci to be a fantastic writer and consequently thoroughly enjoyed Will Robie. Baldacci's style of writing is such that I am always on the lookout for more. I can't imagine anyone not being drawn into each plot.

The Hit (Will Robie Book 2)
The Hit (Will Robie Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Sep 2014
See my review for Will Robie 3 (Bullseye).

The Innocent (Will Robie Book 1)
The Innocent (Will Robie Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent books., 18 Sep 2014
See my reviews for Will Robie 2 and 3. (Bullseye and Hit). Excellent books.

The Killer: Book 3 of THREE DAYS IN CHICAGOLAND
The Killer: Book 3 of THREE DAYS IN CHICAGOLAND

3.0 out of 5 stars A wrong choice for me., 23 Jun 2014
Not to my liking unfortunately. I bought Books 1,2 and 3 together and could not get on with the alternate aspects of each book. No doubt good to those who could sort it out.

The Sister: Book 1 of THREE DAYS IN CHICAGOLAND
The Sister: Book 1 of THREE DAYS IN CHICAGOLAND

3.0 out of 5 stars Again not my cup of tea., 23 Jun 2014
Read my review for Book 3. Well written but not to my liking. Not then having read Books 2 and 3 I could not understand why the book was so one-sided.

The Cop: Book 2 of THREE DAYS IN CHICAGOLAND
The Cop: Book 2 of THREE DAYS IN CHICAGOLAND

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea., 23 Jun 2014
Read my review for Book 3. Good for those who wanted to see crime from a different aspect but I prefer the one book approach.

Five
Five

4.0 out of 5 stars A 'not to be missed' read, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Five (Kindle Edition)
Extremely original plot. Very clever twists and turns but not to be tackled by those with weak stomachs. Very gruesome in parts! This is a 'who dun it' right up to the end.

Dyson DC01 HEPA Filter
Dyson DC01 HEPA Filter
Offered by GoVacuum

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent if you have pets, 28 April 2014
I've only ever had the HEPA filters since buying my Dyson. I was advised to by the salesman upon hearing that I had a problem with animal hairs in the house and since then there's been no problem. Even a relative who has a reaction to cat fur has been able to visit (as long as the cat isn't in the room!) I would recommend them to anyone.

The Neighbour (Detective D.D. Warren 3)
The Neighbour (Detective D.D. Warren 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Suspense at its best, 20 Jan 2014
Only start this if you have a lot of time to spare - I read until the early hours of the morning being unable to put the book down. Excellent reading with some unspeakable characters trying to frame the hero but a very good twist to the ending.

Kingfisher Bird Feeding Station
Kingfisher Bird Feeding Station
Offered by Garden Selections Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 20 Dec 2013
Unfortunately the plastic water bowl was cracked and therefore unusable but that would have been the fault of the carrier (Royal Mail) but it did not detract from the actual feeding station. If anything I would have liked the main stem to have been longer (out of the way of the cats) however on the whole I am pleased. It was well worth the cost.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3