Profile for voodookitten13 > Reviews

Content by voodookitten13

voodookitten13 (Leeds, UK)

100 Page Photo Album - Self Adhesive (Colour may vary)
100 Page Photo Album - Self Adhesive (Colour may vary)
Offered by V-n-A TOY SUPERSTORE

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & Nasty, 19 Oct. 2010
Absolutly horrible!! Cheap flimsy cover and the self adhesive pages stick together so badly that the adhesive comes off onto the clear side and makes them unusable. I bought a photo album from Paperchase at the same time that one is sooooo much nicer that I'm buying another from them and this one's going in the bin where it belongs!!

Doctor Who Doctor Sonic Screwdriver
Doctor Who Doctor Sonic Screwdriver
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool, 18 Oct. 2010
We bought this sonic screwdriver as a replacement for my sons David Tennant one that accidently got broken. My 5 year old loves it, it has parts that move, buttons to press and makes an incredibly irritating noise, oh yeah and it lights up. A must have for Doctor Who fas of all ages!

Petite Creations Baby Cubes Food Portioners (Stage 2)
Petite Creations Baby Cubes Food Portioners (Stage 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Started falling apart the first week, 23 May 2010
I bought these because the looked tidy. I am glad though that I waited to review them as in the first week one lid had seperated from the cup, now 3 weeks on 4 cups are damaged in some way. I have not been overly rough with the cups and don't have a dish washer so have hand washed them. I should have just stuck with ice cube trays.

Child Pirate Shirt - Small
Child Pirate Shirt - Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrrrghhh Ahoy Mateys!, 1 May 2010
This review is from: Child Pirate Shirt - Small
We just recently celebrated my sons 5th birthday and he had a pirate themed party. After spending a few days making him the Captain Jack Sparrow forck coat, trousers and boot covers I realized that I had run out of time to make the shirt so I went to Amazon for help! I ordered this item to go with the ones I had made and was pleased that the quality was good enough that it didn't look cheap and tacky next to the handmade items. It has gone through the wash once so far and survived extremely well!

Rotho 2043990 Clear Box Men Shoes Transparent 10 L
Rotho 2043990 Clear Box Men Shoes Transparent 10 L

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item but still to tall, 1 May 2010
In my never ending effort to create easy access storage space I thought that these boxes would be perfect to replace the ratty old soft suitcases that had been recently used as underbed storage. The boxes are great quality and fasten closed very well but are still a bit on the tall side which means I have to lift the bed up every time I want in or out of the box...guess this means I have to buy a new bed now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Retro Baby!, 3 Nov. 2009
I can't even begin to say how completely adorable this outfit is!! Perfect as a gift as it comes nicely boxed or for your own little retro princess!

Spy Kids Trilogy [DVD]
Spy Kids Trilogy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Antonio Banderas
Offered by movielovers786

5.0 out of 5 stars My son LOVES this!, 3 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Spy Kids Trilogy [DVD] (DVD)
I bought these for my 4 year old to watch with us as he is fascinated by gadgets, hero's and science. We have watched them countless times now, number 3 is his favorite, I think my favorite is number 1. I would recommend these films for kids young and old as the story lines are simple enough for the younger ones but not so much that they will bore the bigger kids. Adults will have fun spotting actors they are used to seeing in bigger budget films and tv shows. If you like these I also recommend "The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl".