Profile for Josie Kingston > Reviews

Josie Kingston

Grenade Thermo Detonator Weight Management Supplement - Tub of 100 Capsules
Grenade Thermo Detonator Weight Management Supplement - Tub of 100 Capsules

4.0 out of 5 stars starting to lose weight, 28 Nov. 2012
I think I am be sensitive to caffeine but not the other ingredients in these pills because some days when I took them I felt great and other days I felt as if I overdosed on caffeine. I take one pill each time and don't drink coffee or any other source of caffeine. Overall, they do work. I have had a hard time losing weight since I had my second child. My goal was to loose 50 lbs. I started exercising consistently, eating healthier and working out at slow but steady increasing rate while taking these fat burners. I lost weight pretty fast, like 2 lbs a week (which I wasn't able to do before taking the capsules and trust me I tried :))

I then read about L-theanine L Theanine Bulk Powder 20 Grams and actually had a friend who lost a great deal amount of weight using it for her workouts. I have been as good as can be with my diet (its really strict!) and this is something I started taking a little over a month ago. I figured since i was already losing weight and I ran out of these other fat burner pills I would give this stuff a try.

All I can say is WOW. Instead of 2 lbs a week I have now been losing 5 lbs a week in conjunction with this and the everything else I've been doing. It is absolutely amazing and I am so happy!