Profile for A. Akram > Reviews

Content by A. Akram

A. Akram

Bluedio H-Turbine Bluetooth stereo headphone Wireless headphones Bulit-in microphone BT4.1 headset Powerful bass Enjoy your music Over-ear headphones -Retail package Global release (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars good performance but very poor built quality, 7 Jun. 2015
I am very happy with the performance of the headphone but can't say the same about the quality of the headphone itself. I am very careful user of my stuff but the headphone power button broke within few months which made the whole headphone useless.

The headphone is with one year warranty but I can't find a way to contact the seller Bluedio via amazon website. Will update once I have contacted the seller regarding their service to manage damaged products within the warranty period.

There is no contact from seller since leaving the review. Many users have same issues with power switch or volume controllers. My recommendation is buy any other brand.

Komputerbay 8GB (4X2GB) DDR2 PC2-5300 667MHz 240 Pin ECC Fully Buffered Apple Mac Pro Memory Kit
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 16 July 2013
I purchased "KOMPUTERBAY 8 GB (4 GBx2) Apple Specific DDR2 PC2-5300 CL=5 Fully Buffered ECC DDR2-667 1.8V 128Meg x 72 Memory Kit" for my Mac Server. It was the cheapest memory available on the internet and I was bit worried before purchasing it. The memory work without any issue and the server immediately picked the new memory along with my old memory of differeant make (2 GB) and now shows available RAM of 10 GB. I haven't noticed any issue with the server while running various applications but I do have observed quick loading of applications and shifting between applications.

I am happy to recommend "KOMPUTERBAY 8 GB (4 GBx2) Apple Specific DDR2 PC2-5300 CL=5 Fully Buffered ECC DDR2-667 1.8V 128Meg x 72 Memory Kit" to any one looking for quality and cheap memory. I have given overall rating of 5 though I personally felt RAM was delivered few days later than quoted delivery date. This delay can be due to postal company and I am confortable to give benefit of doubt to KOMPUTERBAY.

Overall I am fully satisfied with this purchase and thanks to KOMPUTERBAY.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best external WIFI device for Mac and WIndows., 6 Oct. 2012
I purchased this wifi adapter for my Windows desktop running (7 64 Bits). It worked perfectly, the default installation was not enough so I explored the accompanied CD and installed the additional driver from the CD which was once again straight forward. The reason for this external step can be I never re-started the system after the first installation.

I installed drivers on Mac Pro with OS X 10.5. Driver installation was straight forward and problem free. I haven't yet tested on Linux.

Signals strength is extremely strong and mostly it is 95 - 100%. My desktops are quite far in the separate room from the main WIFI hub and they are in the corner with odd angles but still signal strength is stronger than built wifi of laptops. The utility to control the adapter is easy to use and feature rich for advanced users.

Samsung SBH650 Original Bluetooth Headset
Samsung SBH650 Original Bluetooth Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality Bluetooth Headset, 16 Sept. 2010
I purchased Samsung SBH650 Bluetooth earphone to use with HTC HD2. Configuration was straight forward and features wise it is easy to use. The fully charged battery lasts for 8 hours and the range is nearly 8 - 10 ft. I mainly use these earphones while jogging and I never had any problem of sound drop or any noise in last 2 months. The HTC HD2 provided headset doesn't have the option to control the volume and each time mobile needs to be unlocked and control the volume by touch screen. The Samsung headset allows volume control, track change; pause/stop etc which is quite handy particularly when mobile is somewhere deep in the pocket protected from rainy British weather. I have used these headsets in moderate raining condition without any problem though it may not be recommended. The earphone is quite better than average earphones with limited support for background noise filtering. I am 100% satisfied with this product considering its price, features etc.

HTC HD2 Premium Car Charger (Lifetime Warranty) - By Discountextras
HTC HD2 Premium Car Charger (Lifetime Warranty) - By Discountextras

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC HD2, 10 May 2010
Nice, working car charger for HTC. Cable length is quite reasonable... I am more than happy with the product but still not sure if it really premium. Depending on the price it is good deal.

C Programming: A Modern Approach
C Programming: A Modern Approach
by K N King

5.0 out of 5 stars C Programming, 10 May 2010
One of the best book for learning, improving C programming. I will suggest it is must to have type of book for C Programming. I learned too much from this book which covers all topic in details, simple examples. No complicated sample code distracting from real problem.

Seam in Action
Seam in Action
by Dan Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Jboss Seam, 10 May 2010
This review is from: Seam in Action (Paperback)
excellent book, with detailed explanation, much better written than SEAM documentation. Covering all basics before taking to advanced topics.