Profile for P. Brown > Reviews

Content by P. Brown

P. Brown (North West England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Bracoo Medical Grade Tennis/golf Elbow Strap with quality EVA Pad, One Size, Gray
Offered by Comfytopia

4.0 out of 5 stars Use correctly for the best results, 7 May 2016
This is a fine product if used correctly. In order to obtain the best support the strap must be fitted correctly. This means closing the fitting by going over your arm, that is pull up from the bottom of the arm and close the fastening from the inside of the arm to the top. It then works brilliantly. This is the way I was taught to apply a bandage a long time ago...

Thumb Support Reversible with Metal Stay NON-SWEAT, NON RASH can be worn safely on the most delicate skin. Unisex.
Offered by Healthy Be Well Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 7 May 2016
Having arthritis in my thumbs is a pain. This reversible spica is not that good for me. Namely it is best suited for the right hand as the fastening then can go over the wrist to close and keep the tension - just like applying a bandage correctly. On the left hand the closing comes under the wrist which results in the spica not maintaining the support. Overall I am disappointed and will not be buying a reversible support again.

The Seventh Sons (Sycamore Moon Book 1)
The Seventh Sons (Sycamore Moon Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth persevering with., 11 Jan. 2016
Worth persevering with. At first the storyline was a bit flat and slow. However please keep with it as the last third of the book kicks up a few notches and "shifts" into a page turner. The second novel is on the wish list.

Currency Of Man: The Artist's Cut
Currency Of Man: The Artist's Cut
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars This is RAW and dirty, brilliant., 10 Dec. 2015
What a fabulous album. Is it the best one yet from this young talented artist. It shows a maturity that was missing in her third album. This is RAW and dirty, brilliant.

AMOS Gas Ring Reducer Trivet Stove Top Hob Cooker Heat Simmer Coffee Pots Cafetiere Espresso Makers Pans Kitchen Utensil (Black)
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I now enjoy proper coffee., 10 Dec. 2015
May not look much but it works a treat and not expensive. I now enjoy proper coffee.

Espresso Coffee Maker 6 Cup Stainless Steel Stove Top Induction
Espresso Coffee Maker 6 Cup Stainless Steel Stove Top Induction

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy peazy to use, 10 Dec. 2015
I bought this on a whim. I needed a decent cup of black coffee that came with a home filling aroma. I got it. Unfortunately no advice or instructions were included on how to pack the coffee. After searching Youtube I learnt not to tamp the coffee down as this makes for a bitter coffee. Just loosely pack the coffee in and the coffee is brewed quicker and tastes better. I now love it and use it most days. Experiment with different coffees I recommend a medium roast for a good full taste. Easy peazy to use.

KAVAJ leather case "Berlin" for the Apple iPad mini 4 cognac brown - genuine leather with stand-up feature. Thin Smart Cover as premium accessory for the original Apple iPad mini 4
Offered by KAVAJ

5.0 out of 5 stars A feeling of luxury., 10 Dec. 2015
A feeling of luxury. After much searching for what I thought would be a good cover for my new iPad Mini 4 i elected to go for this as the photos portray a good looking product. I was not wrong delivery was very good. Packaging was even better. The use of coloured tissue paper was a lovely touch. In all it was easy to fit and feel great. A good choice me thinks. I am chuffed with it.

Zone Tech Car Seat Chrome Adjustable Coat Hanger Clothes Rack
Zone Tech Car Seat Chrome Adjustable Coat Hanger Clothes Rack
Offered by Comfort Wheels UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace at last., 10 Dec. 2015
Peace at last. For some time I used to drive around with a plastic hanger on the coat hook behind me. Every time my wife came with me in the car I got my ear bent because of the noise the old hanger made against the window. Now it is only my driving she moans about. Why they are not standard on cars I do not know. This is such an easy item to fit it should be compulsory for all car dealers to provide them.

iPad Mini 4 Screen Protector, JETech Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for the New Apple iPad Mini 4
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful..., 10 Dec. 2015
Be Careful... I had to pause installing this device and after half an hour I went back to finish it off. However the environment I was in had dust and hairs which stuck to the protector. If you are going to install this do so in one go do not deviate. I ended up buying a second one as I could not remove the dust and hairs that stuck to the sticky side of the protector. Great service and a great product. the problem was one of my own creation. I have learnt from my mistakes.

No Title Available