Profile for carol henderson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Horror Escape
Horror Escape

4.0 out of 5 stars horror escape, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Horror Escape (App)
This was a bit repetitive with the puzzle solving, I found that once I had figured out the pattern of the puzzle ,the rest of the rooms had a very similar feel to them and I could solve the rooms very easily , But I must admit I did enjoy playing the app and I think I would play it again , thanks for testing the grey matter at times ,for the price of this game It was very good value for money .

Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition
Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars nightfall mysteries black heart collector,s, 31 Oct. 2014
I enjoyed this game and it took me a few hours to complete so that was a good few hours of boredom by passed , If I had any criticism of this game it was that a little help in navigating the site would have been quite helpful ,being told nothing more to do here when tapping hint wasn't very helpful in keeping the game flowing as smoothly as I felt it could have been ,but all in all a good game for the money and the graphics where quite good and the sets full of detail ,I would most definitely look forward to playing the sequel when it is released ,thank you

Fierce Tales: Dog's Heart Collector's Edition
Fierce Tales: Dog's Heart Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars fierce tales dogs heart collectors edition, 14 Oct. 2014
An absolutely wonderful game. The story is well written and I couldn't put the game down until I'd finished. THE puzzles are taxing enough without being too difficult and the hops are just a little bit more interesting to solve, Overall I would be happy to award it five stars without any hesitation, Keep up the high standard guys.

The City's Son (The Skyscraper Throne Book 1)
The City's Son (The Skyscraper Throne Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars The city's son, 8 April 2014
I randomly selected this book from my kindle hd store s special offers,I had never heard of this author but the blurb I read intrigued me ,so I started to read the book and after only 5mins I found myself totally engrossed and immersed in the world of Tom Pollocks character.
SO if you want an exciting fast paced read ,then this is the book for you, I hope you enjoy the read as much as I did .x

The Beast of Lycan Isle Collector's Edition
The Beast of Lycan Isle Collector's Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars the beast of Lycan isle, 27 Feb. 2014
Just finished this ,and I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed playing ,it's got great graphics and some quite tricky puzzles along the way ,but if you get completely stuck it has a useful skip function as well as a hint button if you get confused , It is a game you can spend a lot of fun and engrossing time on ,definitely well worth the small charge I paid for it ,

Shattered Minds: Encore (Full)
Shattered Minds: Encore (Full)

4.0 out of 5 stars shattered minds encore, 17 July 2013
This is an excellent mix of puzzles ,search the object ,and story , I have had a few struggles with certain parts of the game and this has given me a good few hours of game time to .puzzle over and enjoy . So if you have a few hours to pass I can thoroughly recommend this game , first class graphics also help make it a joy to play.

The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes & Nocturnes (New Edition) (The Sandman series)
The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes & Nocturnes (New Edition) (The Sandman series)

3.0 out of 5 stars The sandman, 2 July 2013
A strange collection of dark tales intermixed with dark humour and violent madmen but it managed to keep me engrossed and entertained all the way , I have been a fan of Mr Gaiman for some time and this was my introduction to his other form of story telling and I must confess I rather enjoyed this new genre and I rather liked the very weird art work as well so if you have never read any of the sandman books like myself please do try them ,you will probably love them like me .

The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure (Full)
The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure (Full)

3.0 out of 5 stars the secret legacy a Kate Brooks mystery, 28 May 2013
A good game to do if you have only a little time to waste as it is very simple and the problems are pretty easy to solve. the graphics are quite clear and this makes spotting the items you have to find very easy. .All in all it may not be the best game I have played but it was quite enjoyable all the same .

The Graveyard Book
The Graveyard Book

4.0 out of 5 stars The graveyard book, 18 April 2013
A very light hearted look at death from deaths side of the fence so to speak,the characters of the book are very unique and slightly skewed but are on the whole either very nice or very nasty . The book was read by me over the space of 2 hours as I just couldn't put it down so to say I enjoyed the read would be an understatement so to Mr Gaiman I would say well done on an other excellent book and thank you for having such a wonderfully strange and fantastic imagination and for sharing it with me x

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden

5.0 out of 5 stars abyss the wraiths of Eden, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (App)
Just finished this game and I have been very impressed with the graphics and the complex storylines , It not only has hidden object games it also has a mix of puzzles and clues to help keep you interested and determined to work through .All in all I would recommend this as a good way to whittle away a few enjoyable hours of game play . I PLAYED this on my kindle fire HD and was engrossed from the start so if you enjoy hidden object and puzzles with a story this is the game to go for . Five stars .

Page: 1 | 2