Profile for Sam Harper > Reviews

QUICKPLAY Kickster Academy Portable 12 x 6' Football Goal
QUICKPLAY Kickster Academy Portable 12 x 6' Football Goal
Offered by QuickPlay Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality Goal, 29 Nov. 2013
This Goal is a top quality product and a great buy.

Being an avid football fan I find myself quite regularly in the local park having a kick about with friends. I have bought other brand goal frames in the past which have taken too long to set up and the frames don't withstand great power and therefore end up breaking after a few plays.
I have perviously bought the 8x5 spot rebounder and was very impressed with the quality so I went for the larger size goal to see if the 12x6 was any good and I'm happy to say that this product is absolutely brilliant.
The quick and easy set up of these goals and this is the best feature because that equals more play time and the quality design means it takes all the power shots and still stands. It's a great product and easily mobile which is a great benefit when finding places to play football while living in a city.
Would highly recommend this product to anyone who enjoys playing football and to clubs out there for training products.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sporting product I've seen, 28 Nov. 2012
I first came across this product at an event in Sheffield Called Sheftival and being an avid football fan and player of the sport I am not easy to impress with the new football training products, from first hand experience not many have really done the job that they say they would.

However at Sheftival I found myself playing with the Spot rebounder for hours on end. It is a great product and after trying one out it wasn't long till I purchased one of my own.

There are not many products out there that have really helped me with my first touch and control but this spot rebounder has made me an all round better player.

It is a great product for all ages, the strength of the product helps loads as it can deal with the power of the older players and this itself is a big plus as your not putting it back together every ten minutes.

I would also highly recommend this product to young football coach's out there and for them to get it as a part of there training as the results will speak for themselves.