Profile for fiddlur > Reviews

18 Sizes 36cm Bamboo Knitting Needles Single Pointed Sizes 2.0-10.0mm
18 Sizes 36cm Bamboo Knitting Needles Single Pointed Sizes 2.0-10.0mm
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]
Price: 4.36

5.0 out of 5 stars These needles are beautiful. I was not a knitter, 22 Aug 2014
These needles are beautiful. I was not a knitter, but a newspaper article suggested knitting something and I did a scarf. I havent worn it yet. I made it too long and too warm, since I get hot walking, but it is very nice.

The needles are nice to use. They are svelte.

Tweezerman Tweezermate 10x Lighted Mirror
Tweezerman Tweezermate 10x Lighted Mirror
Price: 14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars nice optically and the little light, 22 Aug 2014
I broke a previous 5x mirror and bought this one. It is well made, nice optically and the little light, which I thought would be de trop, is useful. The field of view is smaller than the 5x, which perhaps was better for me

How Late It Was How Late (Vintage Booker)
How Late It Was How Late (Vintage Booker)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I found the book absolutely gripping and easy to pick up and put down, 22 Aug 2014
I found the book absolutely gripping and easy to pick up and put down. As I neared the end, I began to wonder how the author would tie up all the loose ends - there seemed to be so many. I think I should say no more so as not to spoil it for others.

58cc Petrol Chainsaw with 20" Bar & Carry Case
58cc Petrol Chainsaw with 20" Bar & Carry Case
Offered by 2Stroke Tools
Price: 129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Chainsaw, 16 May 2014
It starts well and it is quiet. It is heavyish, clean, efficient, well supported and preferable to my old Husqvarna.

iTALKonline PadWear TAN LIGHT BROWN Executive BOOK Wallet Case Cover Shield Slot for Kobo eReader Touch Edition (2011 Model)
Offered by iTALKonline-UK
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Case, 27 Jan 2014
Lovely quality case in mock leather. Fits the Touch perfectly except that the top right strap covers the on/off switch. The strap can be pushed to grip the right side and leave the switch alone. Thoroughly recommend the case, which is a constant pleasure to me.

TP-Link TL-WPA281KIT AV200 With 1 LAN port 300M Wireless N Powerline Extender Starter Kit
Offered by Ballicom International
Price: 45.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy,quick gadget., 16 Sep 2013
Straight from the box it worked. The laptop worked wherever we plugged the extender in. I unplug it when not in use and it works seamlessly when I plug it back it in again.

Ex-Pro High Power Plus+ 1240mAh Lithium Ion Replacement Battery for Sony RX1 DSC-RX1, RX100, DSC-RX100 Digital Camera - Black
Price: 9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice battery., 16 Sep 2013
It seems to be a perfect replacement for the OD battery. The camera seems to be quite happy with it.

Lloytron 9V 250mAh NIMH AccuUltra Battery
Lloytron 9V 250mAh NIMH AccuUltra Battery
Offered by PoundMax
Price: 3.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice battery., 16 Sep 2013
We have a smoke alarm which far too frequently seemed to need recharging. This battery has been in situ for several weeks and is completely shtum. Success.

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by FRElectronics
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought 3 of these., 16 Sep 2013
I put one in my beautiful RX100 camera and it worked perfectly well except I thought it was slower than the previous card. Perhaps it is not and it was just a false impression, but I replaced the original card.

AmazonBasics Camera Case for Digital Cameras / Point & Shoot - Black Neoprene
AmazonBasics Camera Case for Digital Cameras / Point & Shoot - Black Neoprene
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 24 July 2013
I bought two of these cases and two little cameras fitted easily in them. But the Sony rx100 which I had in mind to fit was very tight and not really on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3