Profile for Paddypaw > Reviews

Content by Paddypaw

Paddypaw

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Harmony Gelish Uv Soak Off Gel Polish - Black Shadow (0.5 Oz)
Harmony Gelish Uv Soak Off Gel Polish - Black Shadow (0.5 Oz)
Offered by Fashiontrend565eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 23 May 2014
Gelish is very easy to use for those who aren't an expert. Just be sure to follow the instructions, and the most important thing that I personally think, is not to over load the brush, and just to use thin coats, or it will pucker under the lamp. Great shiny black.

Harmony Gelish Soak Off .5 Oz Good Gossip Gel Nail Color Uv Manicure Polish Pedi
Offered by Ella Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 May 2014
I really like the Gelish range. I'm no expert, but can do my own nails to a good standard using it, which is all you can ask for. This is a lovely shade, particularly good for Christmas, although I would wear it on my toes at other times. It's also great for layering over other reds for a more subtle shimmer. Very pleased with it.

Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish By Nail Harmony - 01440 Backstage Beauty
Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish By Nail Harmony - 01440 Backstage Beauty
Offered by Ella Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shade, 23 May 2014
I only ever wear red or black on my nails, and have found it hard to find a red that really suits my really quite pale hands. This is a true blood red in my opinion, and I think that it would flatter anyone. Is lovely on it's own, or I have also topped it off with a coat of glitter red (good gossip) for a subtle glitter which is lovely and not too bling. I am no expert, but I find with the Gelish range, I can do my own nails to a very good standard.

Bionic Biotic: Health Supplement for Dogs
Bionic Biotic: Health Supplement for Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 23 May 2014
I have a rescue dog who has had a bad start in life, and I had brought him up to good condition with good feeding and supplements, however, although everything else was great, unfortunately he had horrendous gas. I am trained in canine nutrition, so know what I am doing, but regardless of what I did and the fact that his other condition was great, the smell was unbearable. I realised that this was to do with the bacteria in his gut, so wanted to give him a good probiotic to see if that would help him. I would have to say, this product was easy to add to his food, he didn't mind it, and it greatly improved the problem within 1 week. I am on my second pack now, and the problem is nearly gone. My other 2 dogs don't smell at all, and he is just about the same way now. I think that this course should do it, but wouldn't hesitate to buy again for any of my dogs if a problem arose. I would definitely recommend this product.

Proxima Direct® 36 Watt UV Nail Gel Lamp Light Gel Curing Nail Dryer with 120 second Timer + 4 x 9W Bulbs and Cuticle Pusher, Ideal for Shellac Nail Vanish
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little lamp, 23 May 2014
I bought this lamp after reading all of the reviews on Amazon. Came quickly, easy to unpack and fit the bulbs, and seems to work very well so far. I'm rather pleased with my efforts at gel nails using this lamp.

Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel Blackhead Remover
Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel Blackhead Remover
Offered by Heaven UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 23 May 2014
I have to say, I was slightly skeptical, as I thought that this product would be a bit like those mouthwashes that are supposed to show the plaque coming off your teeth, but really it's just the product itself. However I have to say though, I do genuinely think that this product is sloughing off dead skin, as sometimes on using it, I can feel the dead skin residue, but at other times, for example if I have just used the clarisonic on the exfoliating setting, and used the marvel gel afterward, there is no residue at all. This was my test. I bought it more for pore tightening, and I do think that it has helped. Certainly your skin feels great afterward. The product is peasant enough to use, and I would definitely buy again, and will continue to use it as part of my regime.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite surprised actually!, 23 May 2014
I bought this particular brand after doing a bit of research. I had tried a couple of other brands previously with very little luck, so I was hesitant. I had been wearing permanent eyelash extensions, which had damaged my lashes, so I thought that I would have one last ditch attempt at these enhancing products. Used this faithfully for a month, and didn't really see any difference, but followed the instructions and kept on going. Looked at my lashes yesterday and was really surprised to see a difference. Surprised at how it has snuck up on me. I don't think that my lashes are thicker necessarily, however, there are definitely a lot more of them and they are longer. They are quite "fluttery", which they have never been before, even when in perfect health. I am definitely going to continue with this product, and am truthfully pretty surprised at the difference it has made.

Opposites [Explicit]
Opposites [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 4 May 2014
I have loved Biffy Clyro for a long time, and have been lucky enough to see them live on many occasions. I love this album, and feel that it is a natural progression for them, without "selling out" as such. I know that some think that they have, but is the idea not for a band to be enjoyed by as many people as possible. This has brought them to a different level in my opinion.

There is not a bad track on the album, and some typical Biffy riffs, but also the beautiful heartfelt songwriting of which Simon Neil is so capable. Some gorgeous songs. Keeps you interested throughout.

The Body Reset Diet: Power Your Metabolism, blast Fat and Shed Pounds in Just 15 Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 May 2014
I liked this book. It made a lot of sense to me. I also like that whilst it does give recipes, you can doctor things whichever way you like and it shows you how to do this. I still am sticking to the principles in there 2 years on.

Maddie on Things hc
Maddie on Things hc
by Theron Humphrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Maddie on Things hc (Hardcover)
Just a lovely little book. Saw some photos of Maddie elsewhere on the internet, which is why I decided to buy this, and I wasn't disappointed. It's amazing how you can love a book of random photos of a lovely dog standing on random things!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3