Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Haden Traditional Kettle, Stainless Steel
Haden Traditional Kettle, Stainless Steel
Offered by Electrical Emporium

1.0 out of 5 stars we were delighted when it broke after a couple of weeks and ..., 8 Jan. 2016
On the plus side, it is large and pours well. However, due to the excessive noise and snail-like boiling time, we were delighted when it broke after a couple of weeks and we could send it back!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A-M-A-Z-I-N-G., 8 Jan. 2016
An amazing product. I bought this quadcopter for my son's birthday and he hasn't stopped playing with it. It is robust, fast, responsive and addictive. Much more fun than the tiny ones and, apparently, 'awesome'.

Well-Goal 2X Light Up Flashing Thumb Tips Magic Trick Fingers Appearing Light
Well-Goal 2X Light Up Flashing Thumb Tips Magic Trick Fingers Appearing Light
Offered by YES IT

4.0 out of 5 stars cool but cheap magic finger lights, 19 Nov. 2015
Cheaply made but cheaply bought. We purchased two sets of these, three of the lights were bright green and one was dark. But as that dark green one stopped working we have got three of the same colour left. Another thing to note is that one finger in my 'batch' is very tanned whilst all of the other ones are not tanned at all.
Also I am only a ten year old and my dad's fingers are too fat to fit in them, so if you are an adult looking at these then just remember that they might not fit on your fingers. All in all, good fun for a short time at a low price!

Orzly® - FlexiCase for Apple iPhone 6 & iPhone 6S (4.7 Inch Models - 2014 & 2015 Versions) - Protective Flexible Silicon Gel Phone Case in 100% TRANSPARENT
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one!, 28 Oct. 2015
Great little case, this. Cheap, effective, seems durable, fits the 6s perfectly. What more do you want from a case?

Black and White Loom Refill 600 Bands and 24 S Clips ®Thingers
Black and White Loom Refill 600 Bands and 24 S Clips ®Thingers
Offered by London Accessories Boutique

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 600, 4 Jun. 2014
They are fine, black and white as ordered. Arrived within 3 days. However there weren't 600 in the pack (but 282 white, 288 black) and 18 clips not 24 as stated. So maybe I am being a bit harsh and I would still have bought them if the pack had said 570 bands and 18 clips. But then I wouldn't have felt ever so slightly shortchanged!