Profile for Menarue > Reviews

Fast, Fresh, Simple
Fast, Fresh, Simple
by Donna Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and simple, 8 April 2015
This review is from: Fast, Fresh, Simple (Paperback)
The book arrived and within days I had tried out quite a few recipes that were delicious. Fresh and simple, just the way I like meals and preparing them.

My Father's Fortune: A Life
My Father's Fortune: A Life
by Michael Frayn

5.0 out of 5 stars My father's fortune, 8 April 2015
A great book, I couldn't put it down.

Oven Mate
Oven Mate
Offered by Cyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 April 2015
This review is from: Oven Mate
Wonderful product. Works beautifully.

Easy Pull Sock Aid [Electronics]
Easy Pull Sock Aid [Electronics]
Offered by Mobility Choices

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Pull Sock Aid, 8 April 2015
Excellent product and very very useful for anyone who has a problem putting on socks. My husband has a bad knee and this has been wonderful for him. Watch the video on Youtube to show you exactly how to use this, it is very simple but a visual aid is always useful.

Oven Mate Cleaning Gel & Scrubbing Brush
Oven Mate Cleaning Gel & Scrubbing Brush
Offered by Home and Hardware Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The advertisement says "you will be amazed at the results" and all I can say is ..., 13 Feb. 2015
The advertisement says "you will be amazed at the results" and all I can say is that I most certainly was. The oven glass sparkled once again.

nylon dog collar small red
nylon dog collar small red
Offered by Manchester Saddlery

5.0 out of 5 stars A very smart collar and for once I have found one that ..., 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: nylon dog collar small red (Misc.)
A very smart collar and for once I have found one that is comfortable for my poodle and it can be adjusted just the right size. My dog seems to like it and that is the main thing. There is not much you can say about a dog collar except that it does its job and looks good.

walimex pro easyCover Silicone Protection Cover for Nikon D90
walimex pro easyCover Silicone Protection Cover for Nikon D90

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a great cover and protects my precious camera from knocks and ..., 12 Jan. 2015
When I first ordered this cover I was a little apprehensive about being able to access the buttons. No problem, it is a great cover and protects my precious camera from knocks and bangs as I use a strap that attaches at the bottom and sometimes it can swing round and hit something if I am not careful. I am really pleased with this, the only thing I would suggest to Walimex is that they produce this wonderful cover in different colours for all the makes of cameras. I wouldn't mind having more than one and choosing a different colour to match my mood. Not perhaps every day but occasionally it would be great. The camouflage would do for my bird watching expeditions and what could be nicer than red for the day at a wedding or party.
I can wholeheartedly recommend the Walimex pro easyCover, it is great.

Zaseves Cherry and Olive Pitter
Zaseves Cherry and Olive Pitter

5.0 out of 5 stars The best olive stoner ever, 21 May 2014
I have had a few in my day. We have our own olive trees and also cherry trees. The stoning has always been a bit of a chore . I have been through quite a few different brands and sizes but this sturdy stoner is the best I have ever bought. A very good purchase indeed.

Kitchen Craft Deluxe Cast Iron 24cm Round Plain Grill Pan
Kitchen Craft Deluxe Cast Iron 24cm Round Plain Grill Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cast iron, 21 May 2014
After buying the wrong size pan I ordered this one, the correct size for what I wanted. I couldn't be more pleased. It is one of the best buys I have made. I must emphasize that the curing has to be done correctly and if you do this you will not want to use any other pan. It heats rapidly and with a light coat of oil I can stir fry my favourite vegetables. I am delighted with it and now a cast iron casserole is on my wish list.
This pan was cheaper than other cast iron pans but why pay more when you can get this wonderful pan?
What is essential is to follow the instructions and cure it properly that way you will have a wonderful pan for life.

Cast Iron Oven to Tableware - Round Pan / Skillet 4" (10cm) (Box of 1)(Pan / Skillet Only) - great sizzle to service cookware

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little pan, 21 May 2014
I have to admit I didn't read the description properly and when the tiny little pan arrived it came as a surprise. I then read the review (I usually read first) and find that I have this cute little egg pan. As with all cast iron pans it needs carefully curing. I did this after my right size pan arrived (I ordered it the same day as this one arrived). They went into the oven together and both cured nicely. It is cute but too small really for anything except one egg. I am giving 4 stars if anything is wrong with this it is the size but that was purely my fault but I find it too small to be useful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4