Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle Shop Fire Shop now Shop now
Profile for Menarue > Reviews

Content by Menarue

Menarue

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Being Julia [DVD] [2004] [2009]
Being Julia [DVD] [2004] [2009]
Dvd ~ Annette Bening
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful film with an amazing performance by Annette Bening, 16 July 2016
A wonderful film with an amazing performance by Annette Bening. I have watched this a few times and ever time it makes me laugh.

Electronic Speedlight Speedlite flash flashgun for Nikon D7000,D5100,D5000,D3100,D3000,D700,D400,D300S,D300,D200,D100,D90,D80,D70S,D70,D60,D40X, D40(Supprot TTL & M mode,YN-465)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great speedlight., 16 July 2016
I wouldn't be without this. A great speedlight.

Secrets of the Singer Girls
Secrets of the Singer Girls
by Kate Thompson

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 16 July 2016
Just not my kind of book.

Supreme Petfoods Science Selective Hamster 350 g
Supreme Petfoods Science Selective Hamster 350 g

4.0 out of 5 stars At first my hamster didn't take to this, she ..., 16 July 2016
At first my hamster didn't take to this, she is a Siberian hamster and the little heart shaped pellets were a bit big for her. Then I read the tip that said to moisten them. I cut them in half with my kitchen scissors and then dampened them and now she loves them.

Tissue Bedding
Tissue Bedding
Offered by JD-MAC Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars My hamster likes this tissue bedding. The package looks ..., 16 July 2016
This review is from: Tissue Bedding (Misc.)
My hamster likes this tissue bedding. The package looks small but the bedding last for a very long time so it is definitely worth buying.

Ferplast Sippy Water Bottle, Small
Ferplast Sippy Water Bottle, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars At first she was a little puzzled by this new system but now she is happy and so am I, 16 July 2016
I had a water bottle for my hamster but it was so fiddly having to remove it and then put it back on again whenever she needed water. Now I only have to lift the lid and fill it very quickly. At first she was a little puzzled by this new system but now she is happy and so am I.

Sekonic Flashmate L-308S Digital Light/Flash Meter
Sekonic Flashmate L-308S Digital Light/Flash Meter

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it really great for when I am using my flash with my ..., 16 July 2016
I didn't think I needed an external but I was very wrong. I find it really great for when I am using my flash with my SLR Nikon, it makes all the difference and I definitely give this light metre 5 stars. Easy to use, in a handy pocket. Buy it and you won't be sorry.

Motex FLUORO PACK Embossing Label Maker Tape 9mm x 3m
Motex FLUORO PACK Embossing Label Maker Tape 9mm x 3m
Offered by TRS Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Label maker tape, 23 Jun. 2016
Label maker tape in various colours. I believe that for what I need it would have been better to choose all black but that was my choice. I find that to clearly mark objects the black shows the letters much better than the coloured, but that is only my opinion.

Uriage Roséliane Anti-Redness Program Case
Uriage Roséliane Anti-Redness Program Case
Offered by Medipharm

5.0 out of 5 stars Uriage Roseliane, 23 Jun. 2016
I thought these would be tiny samples but they are a practical size to enable one to try them out and then decide which are absolutely necessary for the care of very sensitive skin. I was very pleased indeed with this.

Motex E-101 Black Embossing Label Maker
Motex E-101 Black Embossing Label Maker
Offered by SKL&W LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Labels galore, 23 Jun. 2016
A great little gadget easy to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12