Profile for Dilshad > Reviews

Content by Dilshad

Dilshad

NRG Powakaddy compatible Golf trolley battery 12V - 26AH (27 hole)
NRG Powakaddy compatible Golf trolley battery 12V - 26AH (27 hole)
Offered by NRG Power Systems
Price: 53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2014
Excellent delivery, does exactly what it says on the battery I.e trouble free and easy golfing due to electric trolley. So far used on a hilly course and no problems.

Black Leather Shoulder Man Bag Travel Organiser or Camera Bag with pocket with card slots on front
Offered by Supreme Leather
Price: 10.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 Nov 2013
Very good product for the price, excellent and efficient delivery, I have used the bag for a number of weeks and it is excellent. I would recommend this to all.

Windows 7 - Dell OptiPlex 760 Desktop Computer - Powerful Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.5GHz Processor - Wi Fi Enabled - 250GB Hard Drive - 4GB Memory - DVD RW (Writer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good efficient service, 27 Nov 2013
Excellent delivery time, very good efficient service. Contacted supplier as no power cable supplied, they informed me that I should have asked for one when ordering, which I found somewhat strange as any PC will require a power cable. As it happens I did have an old power cable which I was able to use. Apart from this very good service. So please ensure that you order a power cable at the time of ordering your PC .

Duca del Cosma  Moondancer Golf Shoes Mens  Black Schwarz (schwarz) Size: 9 (43 EU)
Duca del Cosma Moondancer Golf Shoes Mens Black Schwarz (schwarz) Size: 9 (43 EU)

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap, 24 Nov 2013
The shoes look nice in the picture but look cheap and plasticky and I don't consider them to be worth the money.

Apple iPhone 4 16GB SIM-Free - Black
Apple iPhone 4 16GB SIM-Free - Black
Offered by Book Seashore
Price: 289.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Phone not working properly although described as immaculate., 7 Jun 2013
The iPhone was described as immaculate and in excellent condition, the phone looked good but at the first download of an app from apple App Store the screen froze and would not unfreeze despite numerous efforts.
When the seller was contacted, after a reminder email, the seller tried to blame me, saying that the phone was working and that I must have tried to jailbreak it, and would not accept my request for a refund. I had to involve amazon customer service and after numerous emails the seller finally agreed to refund.