Profile for RaeRae > Reviews

Content by RaeRae

RaeRae

Page: 1 | 2
uk mains laptop AC adapter power supply charger for ASUS Vivobook S200 S200E S220 X200T X201E F201E X202E Q200E EXA1206CH 19V1.75A 33W

4.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, 3 April 2014
After my first one was defective, they weren't hesitant to send another one after I showed them the issue. Great charger, love the green light to let you know its on, good product. Thank you!

Restly(TM) Noble Elegant Beautiful Bow Tie Handmade Headband for Women Hair Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 22 Jan. 2014
the bow is quite small and dainty, the headband doesn't pinch, it's well priced... if there anything to not love?!

eFuture(TM) Blackish Green Fashion Charming Beautiful Warm Beige Polka Dot Scarf Wrap Women Lady Girl Shawl +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by SR-Store.

5.0 out of 5 stars great scarf!, 21 Jan. 2014
The dots are more of a burnt orange but I love it and it's super soft! Would definitely recommend to any scarf lover!

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick Rum Raisin 300
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick Rum Raisin 300

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect colour, 20 Jan. 2014
This is the perfect lipstick for everyday. As much as I love red I don't want to wear it every day and pink just isn't for me. This is a beautiful , very pretty nude colour and it's super moisturising!

Johnny Loves Rosie Hairband with Wired Bow and Polka Print Turquoise/ Multi-Coloured

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Jan. 2014
Exactly as pictured and the fabric is a satin-silky material. looks great on, can't wait to get plenty of use out of it!

Johnny Loves Rosie Floral Ditsy Knot Headband Burgundy
Johnny Loves Rosie Floral Ditsy Knot Headband Burgundy

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely headband!, 20 Jan. 2014
Got this headband through today and I love it. I did think that it was labelled burgundy as I thought it was burgundy flowers on a black head band but there's no black, just burgundy (I thought the colour looked darker on the photo!) But despite this it's a beautiful headband which is both cute and comfy!

Linked Bars Adjustable Friendship Bracelet - Black
Linked Bars Adjustable Friendship Bracelet - Black
Offered by PinkiiUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value for money, 14 Dec. 2013
Really impressed with this product, you can barely tell the difference between this and the real thing! Obviously I don't wear it 24/7 or do the washing up in it, but as a piece of costume jewellery I can't recommend enough! Good quality stuff!

Plus Size Harem Print Womens Trousers Long Full Baggy Ladies Pants - Skull - 24/26
Offered by janisramone

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 29 Aug. 2013
love these trousers! Something a bit different, in a bigger size. Fun pattern, fit perfectly and super comfortable fabric. The only way this would have got 5 stars is if the fabric was a touch thicker! Great value though!

BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler
BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler
Offered by FH Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, 30 Mar. 2013
I've had my Big Hair styler for a few years now and I still can't find anything that makes my hair so perfect. So easy to use and I've got my mum hooked too! If you use it with mythic/argon/morrocan oil it somehow makes it absorb better into your hair making it extra smooth and silky, and it helped repair my hair after being peroxide blonde. Cannot fault this item!!

Vintage antique retro art deco inspired gold style 'elaborate feather effect' collar necklace. Quite unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning and unique!, 12 Feb. 2013
I had my eye on this for a while and when I was invited to a wedding, I had to buy it! I have a very thick neck (approx. 17 inches!) and this necklace, despite being a collar had an extender chain on it making it the perfect necklace! Couldn't recommend more! It's a metal necklace which didn't leave any unwanted marks around the neck and looked truly stunning when worn. Will be buying more jewellery from this seller!!

Page: 1 | 2