Profile for P P > Reviews

Content by P P

P P "Pink Poppy" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
ASICS Gel-Rocket 7, Women's Volleyball Shoes, White (White/Magenta/Black 0125), 7.5 UK (41 1/2 EU)
Offered by Sweatband

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit small but look nice!, 7 July 2015
Came up very small - order a size up!!

Autumn Rose (The Dark Heroine, Book 2)
Autumn Rose (The Dark Heroine, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read :), 29 Oct. 2014
Great read - can't wait for the next one :)

The Big Bang Theory - Season 6 [DVD] [2013]
The Big Bang Theory - Season 6 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 29 Oct. 2014
Fab Fab Fab!

Looking For Alaska
Looking For Alaska

4.0 out of 5 stars which was my favourite part of the book, 29 Oct. 2014
After reading 'A fault in our stars' I though John Green had a lot to live up to with this book, but I was pleasantly surprised! It's not a book full of action but it does make you think - especially at the end, which was my favourite part of the book!

The Cross
The Cross

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read :), 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Cross (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book - but I read it before Uprising (the first book) so I couldn't go back and read it because I knew what was going to happen! A shame but I really enjoyed this! Recommended!

We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!!, 29 Oct. 2014
Boring!! I era the reviews for this book and was quite looking forward to reading something with a little depth - but to be frank I couldn't even finish it - and I never do that! I always finish a book whether I'm enjoying it or not - in case something happens to change my mind about it! But this book just never grabbed me at all! I didn't develop any kind of relationship with the main character and I was just bored! Disappointed!

Camelbak Products Women's Aurora Hydration Pack, Purple Majesty
Camelbak Products Women's Aurora Hydration Pack, Purple Majesty

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug. 2014
Excellent product sent quickly!

JETech® iPad Mini Smart Case Cover 2014 Version for Apple iPad Mini and the New iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature (iPad Mini and iPad Mini with Retina Display, Green)
Offered by JEDirect UK

Jamie Johnson 3: Golden Goal
Jamie Johnson 3: Golden Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!!!!, 12 July 2014
This Jamie Johnson book is simply the best book that I have ever read! It is such a great improvement from the second one and it takes you on a journey with Jamie and all his emotions! I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Jamie Johnson 2: Shoot to Win
Jamie Johnson 2: Shoot to Win

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 July 2014
This Jamie Johnson book is good but is probably the worst out of all of the Jamie Johnson series! But you cannot skip it out as there is something vital that happens at the end! It would be easy to start to read this book as if it were the first one in the series but to be honest I wouldn't do that as the first one is an amazing book and starts it all of properly.

Page: 1 | 2