ARRAY(0xab9efcfc)

Profile for emell > Reviews

Content by emell

emell

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles)
Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles)
by Jeffrey Archer
Price: 14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars J. Archer's Clifton Chronicle series, 17 Mar 2014
WONDERFUL story teller JA is and I love all his books. As always, it is extremely well written and in a couple of pages you get into the plot and then read continuously until you finish it the next day!!

Sarah's Key
Sarah's Key
by Tatiana De Rosnay
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Sarah's key, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sarah's Key (Paperback)
We saw the film which helped tremendously but it is a plausible story and I believe could have happened in war-torn Europe.

The Man Who Broke into Auschwitz
The Man Who Broke into Auschwitz
by Denis Avey
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking into Auschwitz, 17 Mar 2014
It is such an unusual book and feat that I am not sure that I believed it and really lost interest half way through. I still have it and one day will maYBE go back and finish it or give it away in a charity bag.

Pocket Hub Mini Usb 4 Port [PC]
Pocket Hub Mini Usb 4 Port [PC]
Offered by Office Nerd
Price: 9.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket hub mini USB, 17 Mar 2014
Very handy if you l9ke me cannot stand turning the PC round and find the holes into which the cables have to go. Yes I know it is supposed to be easy with the colour coding but I would prefer to stick the end of the cables into something that is visual and right there by my hand on the desk.

USB 2.0 4 Port Hub for XP/Vista/Windows 7/Mac : long USB cord - Plug & Play
USB 2.0 4 Port Hub for XP/Vista/Windows 7/Mac : long USB cord - Plug & Play
Offered by LTZmart
Price: 1.62

5.0 out of 5 stars hub USB, 17 Mar 2014
Highly recommended if you do not have enough holes in the back of your PC and therefore also very visible if you want to change things round. I would take it with me for convenience.

To The End of the Land
To The End of the Land
by David Grossman
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Grossman's TO the emnd of the LAnd, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: To The End of the Land (Paperback)
I bought it to give as a present. It was recommended to me, the friend thought it was a wonderful book. What else can I say?

Whiskas Fisherman's Choice in Jelly Pouches 48 x 100 g
Whiskas Fisherman's Choice in Jelly Pouches 48 x 100 g

5.0 out of 5 stars 48 x 100g whiskas fish, 17 Mar 2014
Always welcome. Good price usually and saves lugging it from trolley into boot, then into house. Its a wonderful service and a wonderful variety within the box. Again the cats love what I give them but the dog then tears the pouches so that he can get into the last bits left inside.

Encore Cat Tin Tuna and Shrimp 70 g (Pack of 18)
Encore Cat Tin Tuna and Shrimp 70 g (Pack of 18)
Price: 16.02

5.0 out of 5 stars 70g tuna and shrimp, 17 Mar 2014
A fantastic little product. My (stray) cats love these tins and you can feed them from the tin too-no sharp edges. I love the fact that they are sold in packs of 18 rather than the usual 12, they certainly last longer . Should anything be left in the crinkly edges of the tin, then Ben (my dog) manages to get his tongue inside and gets them clean enough to put directly into the green bag.

Encore Cat Tin Ocean and Fish 70 g (Pack of 18)
Encore Cat Tin Ocean and Fish 70 g (Pack of 18)
Price: 10.80

5.0 out of 5 stars 70g tins cat fishy, 17 Mar 2014
WONDERFUL!!. Really fresh looking, lovely little, easy to open tins. Cats love them and cannot get enough. Also they come in 18s and that makes them very special because you do not run out as quickly as the 1dozens. Not only that, the food comes cleanly from the tin but whatever tiny residue is left, my dog Ben enjoys.

10 x Bunnycomb Bars Moo Free - Mini Moo Honeycomb Organic Dairy Free Chocolate 25g

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunnycomb moo free, 17 Mar 2014
Highly recommended because they have a really good crunch effect and the chocolate is not over sweet. Really good and I will be buying more but not every month.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6