Profile for kindlelover > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
At Sea
At Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
This review is from: At Sea (Kindle Edition)
excellent read. Have now sought out her other books. Amusing writing.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy

4.0 out of 5 stars I expected this to be a fantastic read obviously because its JK but to be honest ..., 13 July 2014
I expected this to be a fantastic read obviously because its JK but to be honest I found it hard to get into the story. JK swoops from one character and family to the other and its a bit hard to keep up. I am not sure I have even managed to finish the book! Will have to check!

Tangled Lives
Tangled Lives

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read. Have gone on to read other books ..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Tangled Lives (Kindle Edition)
excellent read. Have gone on to read other books by the same author as love her style of writing.

In Case You Didn't Know
In Case You Didn't Know

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
This review is from: In Case You Didn't Know (Audio CD)
excellent listening. Love every track.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars we had to get someone to tune in the volume ..., 13 July 2014
we had to get someone to tune in the volume buttons. Don't understand why but until we did, we couldn't adjust the volume with this handset.

Tribute [Standard]
Tribute [Standard]

5.0 out of 5 stars I love every track on this, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Tribute [Standard] (Audio CD)
I love every track on this. He is such a superb vocalist - you can listen to it again and again and never tire of it.

When You Walked Back into My Life
When You Walked Back into My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars this was an excellent read - I couldn't put it down, 13 July 2014
this was an excellent read - I couldn't put it down. I took it on holiday and was totally absorbed even tho there was masses going on around me.

John Beswick Guess How Much I Love You Nursery Set Mug Plate & Bowl. Sam McBratney Comes In A Presentation Box
Offered by Preshunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb purchase., 13 July 2014
this was a superb purchase. I bought it as a christening present and the mother was thrilled. the quality was excellent, packaging great, and an all round success.

Medical Error: Prescription for Trouble Series #2
Medical Error: Prescription for Trouble Series #2

4.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 13 Dec 2012
I really enjoyed this considering is cost me pennies if nothing at all. It kept me gripped - a good medical thriller.

Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 13 Dec 2012
I liked this. Amusing, easy to read, and gives a bit of an insight into how our GPs think!! But mostly good old tongue in cheek fun.

Page: 1 | 2