ARRAY(0xaccaa18c)

Profile for Sarah Shakespeare > Reviews

Content by Sarah Shakespeare

Sarah Shakespeare (Berkshire, UK)

IDEAL Shiny Black PVC Stocking, web look Vinyl leg wear elasticated on top size (8-14)
Offered by IDEAL-TECH(10-25 days to receive)
Price: 4.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what is advertized, 9 Mar 2014
Having ordered these on a whim to complete an outfit, I have to say I am far from impressed.

They are shown/advertized as pvc/vinyl in material - think it was just wet look material actually; and cheap at that.

They are far too big and baggy once you stand up as they bunch, and they barely go over my knees (I'm 5'8). There is some kind of hem at the top but it isn't elasticated so they don't stay up. They could be suspender-held up but in my case they wouldn't even be long enough for that.

Also, there is no clear indication where the single seam goes (front/back) so that adds to the 'doesn't look good' factor. Could see the stitching stretch as I put them on so opted to have it running up the back of my leg.

The sock part doesn't fit the foot at all and coupled with the bunching effect just looked terrible.

I am very disappointed, and needless to say won't be using these......for anything at all actually. The price may tempt you but you won't be happy when it arrives.
Not recommended

Fever Crotchless Criss Cross Pattern Crotchless Bodystocking Black One size
Fever Crotchless Criss Cross Pattern Crotchless Bodystocking Black One size
Offered by FancyDressForAll
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Very lovely bodystocking, 30 Oct 2013
This item is fantastic - fits very well, nicely made and awesomely sexy. There is enough stretch to comfortably fit most sizes, and the design is different and adds to the sexiness.

My boyf was immensely pleased! ;)

Would definitely recommend

Trixie Parla Scratching Post, 62 cm, Platinum Grey
Trixie Parla Scratching Post, 62 cm, Platinum Grey
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitteh Scratching Post!, 15 Oct 2011
This scratching post is great!
It comes delivered in two parts, the base and the post itself, and you get a big screw and a mini allen key. Its so easy to assemble, basically put the screw through the hole in the middle of the base (you may have to use scissors to poke through the fur), line up with the hole in the post and screw the parts together, using the allen key to make sure its tight enough.

That done, just put it down and you're good to go! Its really sturdy and bigger than I thought which is good. I'm not sure about the whole placement thing (as mentioned in other reviews of this) but I put mine in the lounge and they took to it immediately. They loved the feel of the fur on the base and seemed to enjoy flexing their claws on it!
I don't have to worry about it falling over at all. My male cat particularly likes the fact theres a small circle of fur topping the post and likes to stretch up to it, he half climbs to get at it too!

I am overall VERY satisfied with this and I'm so glad I bought it. The price is fab too, considering its actually pretty big and robust. The cats love it!

Cat & Kitten Pop up Play Cube ORANGE
Cat & Kitten Pop up Play Cube ORANGE
Offered by Pandacat Ltd
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitteh Cube!, 15 Oct 2011
This is great for cats and is a terrific price! Its easy to set up as it just wangs out of your hand when you remove the band that keeps it flat lol. My cats spent a while snoofling it at first but I think they like it. My female cat has claimed it as her own!

Its not the biggest, which may be a tiny problem if like me you have 2 (or more) cats. Its also very light so it can fly round the room if they are having a crazy play time! The material is ok, its not so thin that it gets ripped open by wayward claws!
Much to my nice surprise, it has 3 dangly strips inside it that can hang down which adds to the entertainment factor. I also love the super bright orange colour :P

All in all, I (and the kits) am very happy with my purchase and will probably order another one so both my cats can have one :)

Complete Single, Reversible Blackcurrant Purple/ Black, Duvet Cover and Fitted Sheet Bed Set by VICEROY BEDDING
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 15 Oct 2011
I was very impressed on receiving the duvet set, the colors are great! The pillow case and one side of the duvet cover is a very lovely deep purple color, and the sheet and opposite side of the duvet is a good solid black. The set is pretty good quality and in some lights even looks shiny like satin. The material isn't too thin either, and feels nice and soft.

The sheet is elastic fitted so it stays very nicely on the mattress, the colors complement each other beautifully and overall it makes even the cheapest/oldest of beds look very sophisticated!

VERY pleased with my purchase and my bed has been transformed!

Ichi The Killer [DVD] [2003]
Ichi The Killer [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Shinji Ishidaira
Offered by CP UK And Global LTD
Price: 7.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring and stupid..., 29 May 2009
This review is from: Ichi The Killer [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I'm sorry...i pretty much hate this movie. bought it about a year ago cos looked brutal and extreme. well...it tries to be but to me it falls flat. the storyline is stupid and the violence is really not as bad as people say. cos its animated it doesnt seem real anyway therefor doesnt warrant emotions for the victims, nor cause repulsion as its so over the top.
i watched this once and its been at the bottom of my dvd pile ever since. im sorry but i guess i just dont get it. i wouldnt even think of recommending it to anyone

Sony DVP-NS36 - DVD Player With Divx - Black
Sony DVP-NS36 - DVD Player With Divx - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars its great!, 28 May 2008
i had been meaning to get a multi-regional player for a while. now i finally had the money! did a bit of research before buying and settled on this one - am not disappointed!! worked on region 1 straight out of the box. did have to change the display settings as it came up black and white but a minute hiccup.

am very impressed and would recommend this to anyone :)