Profile for D. Campbell > Reviews

Calvin Klein CK Be Skin Moisturiser 250ml
Offered by Farmacosmo
Price: 24.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you looking young!, 8 Sep 2008
I've been using this for years, very good value. One bottle has lasted for about 2 years! That's with a splash a day after a shower. The cream sinks right in, and I reckon it's probably helped to keep me looking youthful. It's certainly good at moisturising particularly dry areas (elbows, etc). Well worth a look!

Visual C++ 6.0 Bible
Visual C++ 6.0 Bible
by Richard C. Leinecker

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely NOT for beginners, 8 April 2000
This review is from: Visual C++ 6.0 Bible (Paperback)
Seriously, I would recommend the "Bible" series of books to anybody. The DreamWeaver titles were particularly good. This effort, however, is not too good i'm afraid. The writer tries to teach you by including code snippets with ERRORS in them, and by introducing new ideas without telling you. I'm by no means a beginner to programming, but i've had to fight my way through this book, and frankly it's put me off of programming MFC and C++. Sure, the things i've learned from this book will stay with me forever as i've had to really "EARN" them, but eventually you'll hit a brick wall and wish you'd bought another book. Unless you're already a C++ Demi-God, save your time and money !

Page: 1 | 2