Profile for teresa > Reviews

Content by teresa

teresa

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 15 Jun 2014
This was well worth the money a fraction of what they wanted in the shop! The service was fast too.

Black Zipper Cosmetic Bag Toiletry Bag Make-up Bag Hand Case Bag with Dot Patterns
Offered by Ama-ZODE

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, 15 Jun 2014
This is a really nice bag the only problem its too SMALL! The product details were abit misleading in what you would be able to fit in the bag. Anyway for the price my Daughter ended up with the bag and she was very pleased with it!

Satin & Organza Party Bridesmaids/Flower Girl Dress Pink 8 Years (P232-8#)
Satin & Organza Party Bridesmaids/Flower Girl Dress Pink 8 Years (P232-8#)
Offered by Victoria Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful dress!, 15 Jun 2014
I spent so long trying to find the perfect dress for my Daughter then I found this. Excellent service I ordered it in the evening and it was delivered lunchtime the next day! I ordered aged 8yrs for my tiny 7yr old daughter (she normally wears aged 5-6yrs) this fits her perfectly. If you are looking for a beautiful dress then look no further this is it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2014 11:25 PM BST

Casea Packing Flower Butterfly Black Card Slot Wallet Leather Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S5
Offered by Baibest

5.0 out of 5 stars s5 case, 15 Jun 2014
The case looks like the photo and protects my phone very well. I was pleased with this purchase and would recommend.

Trade Mark Collections Disney Princess Enchanted Dreams Swim Bag
Trade Mark Collections Disney Princess Enchanted Dreams Swim Bag

1.0 out of 5 stars swim bag, 12 Mar 2013
delivery was good although we received a different pictured bag than was advertised but my daughter loved it. The only problem was the plastic material was very thin and it split after my daughter used it for the second time she wasn't happy!