Profile for A. J. Stephenson > Reviews

Content by A. J. Stephenson

A. J. Stephenson (Watford, UK)

Lusso Max Repel Bib Tights
Lusso Max Repel Bib Tights
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my fourth pair, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lusso Max Repel Bib Tights (Misc.)
This latest pair have a new zip which is better than previous versions. I have found these lovely and warm. The seating is quite thin, but that is what I prefer. The repellent is good, but like most waterproofing it will disappear with washing.

Sandisk 16GB Extreme 30MBS Secure Digital SD Card - Class 10
Sandisk 16GB Extreme 30MBS Secure Digital SD Card - Class 10
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in a Canon 550D, 4 Jan. 2011
Plugged it into a new Canon 550D and away we went. Did not even consider whether it needed to be formatted and no problems so far. I have been playing with the continuous pictures (JPEG only) which the camera is rated at 3.7/s, to take a series of pictures and then pick the best. It is scary how many pictures you can take like this, it is almost like stop motion movies.

PS with JPEG only, you get around 1990 pictures, and I think around 500 with JPEG + raw. I have not tried the HD capability, but then I have a Panasonic HD camcorder to do that.

Garden Of Rama
Garden Of Rama
by Sir Arthur C. Clarke CBE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good price, but be patient, 4 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Garden Of Rama (Paperback)
Very please with the quality of the book and the price. I can accept that essentially the price of the book is included in the postage, and to appear competitive the book price is set to 1p. However I did feel that the delivery time was very long, if you are not in a hurry and don't mind waiting over a week for delievery it is not a problem. It maybe that this was an exception.

Vogel's EFW6345 Universal Optimally Adjustable Double Arm 31"-42" LCD / Plasma TV Wall Bracket

5.0 out of 5 stars It does everything we wanted., 20 Dec. 2007
We wanted to be able to mount the TV ( 37" Panasonic plasma ) in an alcove next to the fire place, and to be able to 'store' it flat against the wall when not being used, but then be able to pull it out and turn it so that we could watch the screen from the other side of the room. This wall braket allows us to do exactly that. Doing this also meant that rather than straining to look up at the TV above the fire place, we have been able to mount the screen at the height we want.

We are luckly that we have solid brick walls, so there was no problem mounting the bracket, and it feels very solid and stable using the supplied bolts. I think on a less solid wall I would worry about pulling the screen out very often. You can always use different or more bolts if you want.

The rear frame that fixes to the back of the TV can be fixed in different positions to move the screen slightly high or lower. But before you tighten the screws check that you are not blocking any of the connections at the back of the TV. The bracket came with a huge selection of screws. Check the labelling of the bags, as one bag is labelled Sony and Panasonic. For me the fixing was perfect.

When I first mounted the screen the TV was not quite level, but I found that a gentle twist would straighten it out. There seems to be a little give in the fixing of the rear frame. It now looks perfect.

I love it, its exactly what I wanted.