Profile for Ntathu Allen > Reviews

Content by Ntathu Allen

Ntathu Allen (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Organic Body Scrubs: Amazing Recipes to Exfoliate, Nourish & Heal Your Skin (Simple Homemade Recipes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Care For Your Skin Recipes, 12 Nov. 2014
Love it! this book spoke to my heart and reminded me how easy it is to have great skin without buying excess over the counter products. All the recipes included in Organic Body Scrub consists of everyday food items you would usually buy, for example, lemons, sugar (granulated brown and/or white sugar) oatmeal, pineapples, honey, and other everyday fruits. The author shows you how easily you can make your own skin care scrubs. I particularly like the sound of the Coconut Lime Foot Scrub, especially as winter is drawing near and my feet dry out during winter!

IRISH TREATS - 30 Dessert Recipes for St. Patrick's Day or Whenever You Want to Celebrate Like the Irish

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Guinness Cake!, 12 Nov. 2014
YUMMY! Great selection of traditional Irish desserts and tasty cookies to satisfy all taste buds, especially your sweet tooth! My dad would love the Chocolate Guinness Cake. Nice variety and ideal recipe book if you are looking for traditional and modern desserts

KETO Diet Slow Cooker Recipes: Ketogenic Fat-Burning Crock Pot Recipes for Weight Loss (KETO Diet Cookbooks Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid introduction in the KETO Diet and Yummy Recipes!, 12 Nov. 2014
I have heard a bit about the KETO diet so was glad to come across this book, coupled with being a book about slow coooker recipes, I thought what a good combination. I am mindful of what I eat and like most mums, have a busy home-work life, so anything that can make the "cooking process" easier is always welcomed! KETO Diet Slow Cooker Recipes, gives a good into into the benefits of a keto diet and what the core principles of this approach is, I didnt realise the KETO diet was so healthy and good for you ( I thought it was another fad diet!) The key principles, finding your individualsied low-carbs and high-fat carbs ratio (and obvioulsy protien) and not calorie counting sounds good to me. The inclusion of slow cooker recipes following these guidelines are a bonus. I especially like the variety of vegetarian recipes and vegetable style curry dishes..yummy!

Yoga: Ultimate Yoga For Beginners Guide For Weight Loss, Stress Relief, And To Find Inner Peace! (Meditation, Mindfulness, Spirituality, Chakras, Yoga ... Tai Chi, Yoga Weight Loss For Beginners)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Book!, 12 Nov. 2014
Good solid read. As a yoga teacher, I always enjoy reading books about yoga. This book gives you a very good introduction into the meaning of yoga and how yoga (and breathing exercises and meditation techniques) can help you lose weight and cam and quiet your mind. Good selection of yoga poses, clearly explained about how to do the poses.

How to Save Money when there is No Money: Essential Guide for Better Financial Management for Everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars A Breath of Fresh Air, 29 Oct. 2014
What a great title and instantly caught my eye as its a situation I'm in. I want to save yet always find excuses and reasons not to save, especially as I have debts and don't manage my money properly! The book is gently written, yet offers lots of practical and motivational tips to encourage you to look at reasons why you don't have money, ways to make your money go further and best of all a simple guide to help you (me!) manage my money better. I definitely feel empowered and more confident in taking steps to clear my debts and save money! Brilliant! Thank you.

Organic Cleaning: More than 25 Recipes to Concoct Your Own Cleaning Products for a Safer Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Classic and Modern DIY Natural Cleaning Solutions, 29 Oct. 2014
My kind of book. I am gradually trying to live a more organic and healthy lifestyle, and as the author reminded me, the type of ingredients/products you use to clean your home, also can harm or enhance the environment. So, for that reason, i'm looking more and more at using more natural DIY substances to clean and care for my home. I like this book because the author clearly descibes the benefits of making your own cleaning products (using everyday household ingredients) and the recipes cover uses in the kitchen, bathroom as well as general household cleaning. I definitely feel more confident in making and using natural ingredients as household cleaning products. Bring on the vinegar and baking soda!

Paleo Diet for Beginners: 105 Quick & Easy Recipes - 21-Day Meal Plan - Tips for Success (Healthy Living)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything You Need To know About The Paleo Diet, 29 Oct. 2014
I am not a Paleo-ite, yet always enjoy reading Paleo diet books as the recipes and info remind me of the benefits of eating well. This book is exceptionally well written and very informative, both someone new to the Paleo diet and those more experienced and committed to this diet. The 21 Day Meal Plan sold it for me. Although I don't follow the Paleo diet, the selection or recipes and simple to follow meal plan, are a great way for you to make sure you get all the nutrients and goodness you need and ideal way to ease you into eating the Paleo Way. very good. Thank you

Medicinal Herbs and Herbal Remedies: Herbs You Must Have for Health and Healing
Medicinal Herbs and Herbal Remedies: Herbs You Must Have for Health and Healing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource To keep At Hand, 29 Oct. 2014
I love all things natural and learning more about ways I can naturally care for my health and give advise to my daughters for common problems, e.g sore throats and earaches. The book is clearly laid out, with a detailed explanation of the benefits and properties of the different herbs and the recipe section is also well presented and easy to follow instructions. A good educational read. Thank you

Christmas Crafts for Kids: Easy Christmas Crafts Your Kids Will Love Making!
Christmas Crafts for Kids: Easy Christmas Crafts Your Kids Will Love Making!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even I'm Inspired!, 29 Oct. 2014
This is fun! I don't see myself as a creative person, yet reading through Christmas Crafts for kids, I feel all confident and raring to get going to create homemade gifts for friends and family. When my daughters were younger, we made home made gifts, they still continue the tradition, but alas, I've allowed "life" to get in the way. I'm inspired by this book and will spend time reconnecting with my creative side, again. Especially as such a fun and easy array of things I can easily make, from origami Santa to Paper Snow Flakes. I can do that! Thanks Barb!

Pressure Cooker Meals: 30 Quick, Easy and Delicious One Pot Meals For Your Pressure Cooker That You're Family Will Love (The Essential Kitchen Series Book 17)

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY! Vegetarian Curry, 23 Oct. 2014
As a child, I remember my mum, coming home from work and preparing the following day's meal in her pressure cooker. I never really understood how it all worked but it sure was nice coming home from school/childminders without having to wait for mum to cook dinner. Now I'm all grown up and seeing this book I cna clearly see the advantages and benefits of using a pressure cooker. The book gives clear saftey instructions and tips on how to choose your pressure cooker and best of all, easy to follow recipes. My fav is the vegetarian curry, which I'm sure will taste equally nice cooked in the usual top of the cooker method.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20