Profile for G. Frost > Reviews

Content by G. Frost

G. Frost "DelBoy" (Portsmouth UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Women's Vintage Square Dial Rhinestone Weave Wrap Leather Bracelet Wrist Watch (Black)
Offered by Broadfashion

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, 16 Sept. 2014
Too small to fit even my 12 year old daughters wrist!

New Fashion Jewelry Classic 925 Sytle Women solid Silver Jewelry bracelet + velvet pouch
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars yet in argos alone a silver plated bracelet like this would set you back over £30, 16 Sept. 2014
I do laugh at people giving this product 1 star because it's 'not solid silver'! Do you really expect to get a sterling silver bracelet that would sell in a UK jewellery shop for over £100 for less than £2?! For the price it's obviously silver plated, yet in argos alone a silver plated bracelet like this would set you back over £30, personally I think it's well worth the money!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Well these rings are not the best I have seen, 30 Aug. 2014
Well these rings are not the best I have seen, the quality of the moulding is not the best but then for the price I paid I would say that they are priced at about the right price, I would give them a 8/10 simply because the price reflects the quality.

SheClub Silver Plated Crystal Diamante Purple Amethyst Heart Shape Pendant Necklace with Chain
Offered by SheClub

5.0 out of 5 stars I brought this for a friend to cheer her up and she loved it, she also told me that I shouldn't ..., 30 Aug. 2014
Such a lovely necklace, I brought this for a friend to cheer her up and she loved it, she also told me that I shouldn't of spent so much money, she was shocked when I told her how much I actually paid!`I can honestly give this item a massive 10/10!

SheClub Silver Plated Gemstone Fuchsia Purple teardrop pendant charm chain necklace
Offered by SheClub

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful necklace, the pictures do not do it justice, 30 Aug. 2014
What can I say! This is a beautiful necklace, the pictures do not do it justice, the stone is not to big and in your face and the colour is amazing, its cut in a pear cut which atracts the light and gives off a very nice sparkle. 10/10 on this amazing necklace!

Yazilind Charming 14K Gold Filled Cubic Clear Cubic Zirconia Dangle Drop Earrings for Women
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty little earrings, 30 Aug. 2014
Very pretty little earrings. The item arrived well packed and I was actually amazed at the quality for the price I paid! The stones are not to in your face and these are very dainty earrings, they would look amazing for a wedding or similar accasion. I would recomend this product for sure, 10/10 for the price and quality comparison!

niceEshop     metal      FASHIONNECKLACEBRACELETANKLET
niceEshop metal FASHIONNECKLACEBRACELETANKLET
Offered by niceEshop

1.0 out of 5 stars if I would buy this item in a shop I would be happy to pay around 50p, 30 Aug. 2014
Stay away, if I would buy this item in a shop I would be happy to pay around 50p, the key feels like its made from either very very thin metal or plastic, the crystal is actually plastic and not a crystal as described. I would not be happy to pay 99p for this item in a shop. It also has sharp little bits of metal sticking out on the edges of some of the necklaces!

Swarovski Elements Crystal Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace 19" With A Gift Box -CN9034SG
Offered by vankel

4.0 out of 5 stars The quality of these necklaces was not the worst I have seen, 30 Aug. 2014
The quality of these necklaces was not the worst I have seen, I wouldn't say they where the best neither but for the price they where ok, I would recomend them for the price and I would also recomend the seller. There was a bit of a problem with regards to gift boxes on this order but I contacted the seller and he was only to happy to resolve the problem. 8/10 for this necklace.

Retirement Survival Kit In A Can. Humorous Novelty Fun Gift - Friend/Work Colleague/Boss Retirement Present & Card All In One. Customise Your Can Colour. (Red/Yellow)
Offered by Jemsideas

4.0 out of 5 stars Its not to bad as a fun joke present, 30 Aug. 2014
Its not to bad as a fun joke present. The items inside are the cheapest novelty items that can be brought, also the label did not actually say Retirement kit, it just said emergency survival kit. Apart from this as a fun joky present it was ok.

Engraved Mother of Pearl Face Pocket Watch with Pewter 'On Your Retirement' Case in a Gift Box
Offered by The Great Gifts Company

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderfulwatch, the engraving was done in a very ..., 30 Aug. 2014
What a wonderful watch, the engraving was done in a very proffesional manner and looked amazing, the person this watch was brought for was extremely happy with his gift, I would recomend this watch as a gift and would recomend this seller 100%. I experianced a very pleasent shopping experiance with this seller, thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3