Profile for Ilovebooks > Reviews

Star Wars Lightsaber Heat Change Mug, Multi-Colour
Star Wars Lightsaber Heat Change Mug, Multi-Colour
Offered by Close Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cup, 22 Aug. 2015
Bought it for my hubby, he loves it!

Seven Days (Seven Days Series Book 1)
Seven Days (Seven Days Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 2 July 2015
Another great book from Lindy Dale! This was hot and what an ending can't wait to read the rest! Thoroughly recommend this book and her others too!

Coming Up Roses
Coming Up Roses

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 2 July 2015
This review is from: Coming Up Roses (Kindle Edition)
Another fab book. Very funny and entertaining, will definitely read again! I would highly recommend the authors other book too as it is one of my favourites!

Sticks and Stones
Sticks and Stones

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm loving these novels, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Sticks and Stones (Kindle Edition)
I'm in love with these two books! Although can be read separately and no cliff hangars (thank god as I'm getting sick to death of authors doing books with them!), it is really lovely to be able to cross reference each of the characters journey. What I truly love is the fact that both stories are totally different and that each book does not repeat the story from the other book which a lot of authors tend to do. Again this book made me laugh out loud, giggle, cry and most of all have a smile throughout. I've read both books in a day as I couldn't put them down! Can't wait for the next one, thoroughly recommend and I will definitely be reading them again!

Broken Heart Syndrome
Broken Heart Syndrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet story, 22 Jan. 2015
I really enjoyed this book and would thoroughly recommend it. A very good story had me laughing out loud, then tears in my eyes. I will definitely be reading the next book and would definitely read this story again.

The Pentagram Child: Part 1 (Afterlife Saga Book 5)
The Pentagram Child: Part 1 (Afterlife Saga Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg!!, 1 Jan. 2015
Ahhhh what a cliffhanger!!!! Love, love, love this series, can't wait for the next instalment ! Such a roller coaster of a ride! One minute I'm laughing out loud, the next I have tears in my eyes. And I just can't put any of these books down once I've started!!!!

Thin Girls Don't Eat Cake
Thin Girls Don't Eat Cake

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read (4.5), 2 Dec. 2014
Another good novel from Lindy Dale. Very funny throughout, with some emotional sections. Really enjoyable, but the reason I haven't give it 5 stars was because I found the first couple of chapters a bit slow. Glad I stuck with it as it is very good and I will be reading it again!

Rowdy (The Marked Men, Book 5)
Rowdy (The Marked Men, Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG another fab installment, 2 Nov. 2014
I can't get enough of Jay's books, all are amazing and rowdy's story is just beautiful like him!!!! Thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend to everyone.

Beautiful Broken Promises
Beautiful Broken Promises

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 13 Sept. 2014
Loved this instalment, Lanes story was just as funny and emotional as the other two in the series. I hope there are going to be more from the author as they are beautiful stories and very well written.

Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken, Series #2)
Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken, Series #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this series, 3 Sept. 2014
Another amazing book. Loved Jace and Audrey's story, can't wait to read the next one in the series!! Highly recommend them! Make you laugh out loud and cry with emotion. Very well written.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13