Profile for Dan Brown-Fan > Reviews

Content by Dan Brown-Fan

Dan Brown-Fan "HmB" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Foam Pad For Drying Sugarcraft Leaves And Flowers
Foam Pad For Drying Sugarcraft Leaves And Flowers
Offered by Kit Box Sugarcraft and Cake Decorating
Price: 3.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good pad., 26 July 2013
This is superb for drying sugarcraft flowers; a simple but very effective product which I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

Kitchen Craft Dual Stone Piezo Electric Gas Lighter
Kitchen Craft Dual Stone Piezo Electric Gas Lighter
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and easy., 26 July 2013
Bought this for my elderly mother as her ignition was beyond repair. She is very happy& satisfied with the product.

Simplifying Sugar Flowers
Simplifying Sugar Flowers
by Alison Margaret Procter
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Is as it says on the cover., 26 July 2013
A beautiful book; perfect for a beginner like me. I love this book and will use it frequently and would recommend it to all amateurs.

Sublime Supplements 6000mg Green Coffee Bean Extract 50 Percent Chlorogenic Acid Capsules - Pack of 60 Capsules
Offered by AB Healthcare
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Coughing up for coffee bean extract., 26 July 2013
So far so good. I was a little dubious about the capsules to start with but there are no obvious negative side effects and I do feel they reduce ones appetite.

Squires Kitchen Sugar Florist Paste Poinsettia ( Xmas Red ) 100g
Squires Kitchen Sugar Florist Paste Poinsettia ( Xmas Red ) 100g
Offered by Cupcake Avenue
Price: 4.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet way to decorate., 26 July 2013
I really cannot rate this product reliable for I have never used anything like it before. All I can say is that I found it very difficult to mould and I would prefer using moulding icing. This may be exactly what it is meant to be like so apologies if I am not gauging this product well; I can only be honest with my experience.

Apple iPhone 5 / 5G Purple Wallet Case Cover Includes Screen Protector, Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MGT Group
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Whata wallet!, 26 July 2013
This inexpensive wallet looks good and the iPhone 5 fit perfectly into it. it is amazing value for money with room for credit cards et al. plus a screen protector, stylus and a polishing cloth. Incredible value for money and a good quality product. No qualms in recommending it to anyone.

Funky Fone Sox Mobile Phone Sock - Raving Robin
Funky Fone Sox Mobile Phone Sock - Raving Robin
Offered by Animal Gifts 4 U
Price: 3.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but petite., 6 Feb 2013
I bought this and another with a penguin motif for my husband at Christmas. They are cute and well made though so tightly knitted they do not stretch very easily. It is a bit of a struggle fitting it on a Nokia 'phone. It does do what it is supposed to do though but maybe better for a smaller 'phone.

Breville Digital Twin Motor Stand And Hand Mixer
Breville Digital Twin Motor Stand And Hand Mixer
Price: 92.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A whiz of a mixer., 6 Feb 2013
This Breville Digital Twin Motor Stand & Hand Mixer is simply a~ma~zing! With my old hand mixer, admittedly 20+ years old, my all-in-one, gluten free victoria sponge would take 4 to 5 minutes to whisk; this mixer with it's 12 speeds, spring loaded beaters and 2 speed bowl (which turn the opposite way to the beaters) ensures the mixture beats quickly, evenly and thoroughly in less than half the time it took previously with my old mixer. I love it and call it my new best friend for I have difficulty holding a hand mixer for too long; because mixtures blend so evenly, I need not worry about this any more for I can use it on the stand all the time. The bowl and beaters are dishwasher friendly too so that cuts down on using energy too if it is in short supply.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this fantastic, labour saving "domestic goddess".

Skechers Women's Tone-ups Candy Bar Mule
Skechers Women's Tone-ups Candy Bar Mule

5.0 out of 5 stars NellyB, 24 July 2010
Re. Sketchers Tone Ups - Candy Bar Sandal.
I have bought a pair in Silver which have arrived today. Having worn them for a few hours, I am SO delighted with them I have bought another pair in black.

They are so comfortable and slip on one's feet so easily one is hardly aware of wearing anything at all.

This design with sequins bar is dressy enough for any occasion or fine as a casual sandal.

I agree with other's that there is plenty of toe room but I feel the sizing is accurate for me.

Women in Love
Women in Love
by Jack Vettriano
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Women in Love, 3 Jan 2010
This review is from: Women in Love (Hardcover)
What can I say? Women in Love will love this book. Jack Vettriano: What not to like? I love his work and this smaller version of many of his paintings was a perfect stocking filler.

Page: 1 | 2