Profile for Christina Hawkins > Reviews

Content by Christina Hawkins

Christina Hawkins (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Wolf's Salvation (Wolfpack Delta Book 2)
Wolf's Salvation (Wolfpack Delta Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it!, 17 Dec 2014
This is the best shifter book I have read in a very long time. Well written, great characters who are not all clones of each other and a great story line. I can't wait for the next one.

Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management
Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, 14 Dec 2014
Love the game except for how quickly you run out of energy then either have to wait for it to recharge or buy more.
Anyone who has ever read or seen Asterix will enjoy this game

Scent of His Mate (Paranormal BBW Alpha Werebear Erotic Romance)
Scent of His Mate (Paranormal BBW Alpha Werebear Erotic Romance)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted words, 2 Nov 2014
I was so looking forward to a new author. This was dreadful. No story, no character development, a very stilted sex scene and, thanks to the God or Goddess of words very very short.

Bride Of The Alpha (A BBW paranormal romance) (Timber Valley Pack Book 1)
Bride Of The Alpha (A BBW paranormal romance) (Timber Valley Pack Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!!, 15 Sep 2014
Anyone who enjoys shifter tales and wants an actual story give this a try. While I enjoy a steamy sex scene as much as many do, this book has them but not page after page with just a very small percentage left for a storyline of sorts. The characters are well developed and the story interesting and fast paced. I read it in one sitting and am about to get more in this series. My only complaint is that the book is just too short.

FarmVille 2: Country Escape
FarmVille 2: Country Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: FarmVille 2: Country Escape (App)
Highly addictive and great fun to play. The link to farmville 2 lets you send things between the 2 farms. If you are lucky enough to join a good co op the game becomes easier and very sociable.

Township
Township

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Township (App)
I'm thoroughly enjoying this game. It is easy to play yet never boring. My only complaint is the amount of real money you have to spend to progress in the game to stop it from getting dull. It has not yet crashed or glitched on me which is pretty amazing compared to most

Tiger Magic (Shifters Unbound Book 5)
Tiger Magic (Shifters Unbound Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 April 2014
I love this series. A new slant on the shifter genre. Fast paced, lots of action making this book, like all the others in the series, difficult to put down. The characters are so believable and well written that you find yourself rooting for them. Even though you know it will be a happy ending, there are enough twists and turns to keep you riveted from the first page to the last.

Fated Mates: The Alpha Shifter Boxed Set (12 Book Bundle) (Insatiable Reads)
Fated Mates: The Alpha Shifter Boxed Set (12 Book Bundle) (Insatiable Reads)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, 15 April 2014
I really loved this collection. There were 2 stories I didn't like and a few I had read before, but I discovered new (to me) authors that I really like. This set is great value for money and I highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the genre.

JML Nicer Dicer - EFFORTLESSLY DICES, SLICES AND JULIENNES
JML Nicer Dicer - EFFORTLESSLY DICES, SLICES AND JULIENNES
Offered by CostMad-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, 6 April 2014
This has been a godsend. I have arthritic hands which are also shaky and quite weak.. this gadget has allowed me to start cooking again. I've had no problem dicing the hardest vegetables...

I gave it 4 stars because the product description clearly states it slices,but I can see no way of doing so...

Fantastic Farm: Maggie's Magic Story
Fantastic Farm: Maggie's Magic Story

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 24 Mar 2014
This game is fun, and better than many similar games,is fast paced. You don't need to waste time waiting for things to happen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7