Profile for Thomas > Reviews

Thomas

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic RP-HV094E-K Black In-Earphones with Neodymium Magnet
Panasonic RP-HV094E-K Black In-Earphones with Neodymium Magnet
Offered by total digital stores

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, not good., 26 July 2014
They worked okay for about a month and a half, then the left headphone stopped working. Not a great investment, sent back to amazon for a refund. However, when they did work, they worked pretty well, audio quality was good.

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5 inch Basic SATA Solid State Drive
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5 inch Basic SATA Solid State Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Drive. Don't doubt it!, 26 July 2014
This SSD is probably one of the best investments I've made for my PC, this year. It is super fast, no flaws. And the Samsung Magician software that comes with it works a treat. I cannot comment on the cloning software, as I opted for a fresh windows install once I received the drive. My PC used to boot in around two minutes with a standard 1.5TB HDD. But with this SSD it now boots in 40-42 seconds! Now that's an improvement! If you're having second thoughts about buying this drive... Don't. Buy it right now.

AOC e2470Swda 23.6 inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED Multimedia Monitor (1920 x 1080, 5ms, VGA, DVI-D, i-Menu, e-Saver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing!, 19 May 2014
This monitor is probably one of the best small investments that I've ever made with my new PC!
It is clear, good quality, no issues, fast setup and all the awesome stuff! I've also noticed that it has no glare! Which is an awesome change compared to my other monitor!
Great, a must buy for anyone looking for a cheap half decent monitor!

Anker® 8200 DPI High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse for PC, 9 Programmable Buttons, Weight Tuning Cartridges, Omron Micro
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing!!, 26 April 2014
This mouse is the best mouse I've ever bought. It has all of the premium features without the premium price!

It's driver software offers good functionality and it is a great overall product. The lights on it work amazing and look absolutely stunning. Great work!

Dead Island Riptide (PC DVD)
Dead Island Riptide (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works! Amazingly fast delivery!, 17 April 2014
I ordered this on the 15th of April... I had it by the 16th! Even through the estimated delivery date was the 22nd - 3rd! Very impressed! Would definitely recommend to friends, good game! Worth buying.

Corsair Carbide Series 300R CC-9011014-WW Mid-Tower Gaming Case
Corsair Carbide Series 300R CC-9011014-WW Mid-Tower Gaming Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing product, 24 Mar 2014
Absolutely amazing product!! I would happily recommend it to a friend. It's a rather large case, but it's great. Amazing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 24 Mar 2014
It's an absolutely astounding product. I'm happy I paid the extra money to get this one instead of the stock GTX 760. I've had no issues and I can play all of the latest games maxed out. Fantastic, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if you are! Wonderful product. Would buy again! Considering going into SLI with a second one they are just that good!

Intel Core i7 4770 Quad Core Retail CPU (Socket 1150, 3.40GHz, 8MB, Haswell, 84W, Intel Graphics, BX80646I74770, 4th Generation Intel Core, Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 24 Mar 2014
It's a great product, I would use it again happily. It's boxing arrived somewhat bashed about, aside from that it is a great product. I would recommend it to a friend.

Gigabyte Z87X-D3H Motherboard (Socket 1150, Z87 Express, DDR3, S-ATA 600, ATX, Haswell, Supports 4thGeneration IntelCore Processors, GIGABYTE UEFI Dual BIOS)
Offered by AV-ELECTRONIX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 24 Mar 2014
It's a really nice Motherboard. I would happily use it for another build, it's very efficient with lots of room for expansion! Would definitely use this product again for another build.

Crucial BLT8G3D1608DT1TX0CEU 8GB Ballistix Tactical Memory
Crucial BLT8G3D1608DT1TX0CEU 8GB Ballistix Tactical Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 24 Mar 2014
Great product. I would definitely use this for another build, I'm considering buying another 8GB Ram stick to put my build to 16GB ram! Very happy with this product.

Page: 1 | 2