Profile for Gillyjuju > Reviews

Content by Gillyjuju

Gillyjuju

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Kindle Paperwhite, 14 April 2015
Love my Kindle Paperwhite! So good for when I'm out and about and have half an hour to myself. So much easier to slip into my bag, and no damaged covers to books I want to keep special! Great product.

Watching the Wind Blow (The Greek Village Collection Book 9)
Watching the Wind Blow (The Greek Village Collection Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Watching The Wind Blow, 21 Jan. 2015
This book moved me to tears. All of life's emotions were met in this book - sadness, happiness, love and loss. I cried at the end for the sheer beauty of feeling the human person is capable of. Sara Alexi truly knows how to encompass these emotions in the pages of her books.

The Unquiet Mind (The Greek Village Collection Book 8)
The Unquiet Mind (The Greek Village Collection Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unquiet Mind, 25 Oct. 2014
As with all of Sara's books, I read long into the night because I couldn't put it down. I love the way Sara weaves her stories - leading the reader further in to the plot. Yanni is such a warm character and I enjoyed catching up with familiar characters. I can't wait to see who's at the door!

The Magic Mirror (The Curious Collectibles Series Book 2)
The Magic Mirror (The Curious Collectibles Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars once upon a time horror!, 17 Sept. 2014
Really enjoyed being drawn into this gruesome tale. Can't wait to read the next instalment of this once upon a time horror story

Downtime
Downtime

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Travelling for Romance, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Downtime (Kindle Edition)
A most unusual story but I've enjoyed it tremendously. Definitely something different! I loved the clever inclusion of history into the story without spoiling it

The Dark Threads - a vivid memoir of one young woman's psychiatric treatment
The Dark Threads - a vivid memoir of one young woman's psychiatric treatment

5.0 out of 5 stars psychiatric insight, 26 Aug. 2014
Thank you so much for writing this book and sharing your story. I've been unable to put it down. It has truly been an eye-opener into the world of mental health

London, the Doggy and Me
London, the Doggy and Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggy Dealings, 10 Aug. 2014
This book had me chuckling from start to finish - despite the demise of the poor dog. Cheered me up on a very wet Sunday afternoon with the character's laugh out loud antics.

INSIDE (One Man's Experience of Prison) A True Story
INSIDE (One Man's Experience of Prison) A True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Revelation of life on the inside, 10 Aug. 2014
I couldn't put this book down. It was a fascinating insight into life behind bars. In some strange way, considering the subject material, i was sorry to finish the book but relieved the author finally got his freedom back

Companions to the Moon
Companions to the Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy at it's best, 3 Aug. 2014
Another stunning short story from Charles de Lint. His books give a sense of anticipation - wondering what's coming next! I can never guess what's coming but am never disappointed! Charles de Lint is simply a story telling genius.

Where There's Smoke
Where There's Smoke

5.0 out of 5 stars where there's smoke, 25 July 2014
Really enjoyed this little book. It grabbed my imagination of things outside of our realm - could this stuff really happen!!!????

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5