Profile for Bernard Hinton > Reviews

The Mill on the Floss
The Mill on the Floss
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 7 Feb 2013
I have made several purchases via Amazon and am likely to make more. On the whole I have been satisfied. If I'm not, I will take up the matter with the supplier. However, I cannot be bothered to submit a review for every thing I buy. so please stop asking me. I appreciate that you have to assess your suppliers and carry out market research but I prefer to leave it others, who have more time on their hands than I.

East End Angel
East End Angel
by Carol Rivers
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: East End Angel (Paperback)

Lorna Doone; a Romance of Exmoor
Lorna Doone; a Romance of Exmoor
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 7 Feb 2013

Geemarc PHOTOPHONE 155 Loud big button photo ID corded telephone with answering machine and caller ID- UK Version
Price: 52.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 31 Dec 2012

The Spoils of War - Series 2 [DVD]
The Spoils of War - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Bate
Offered by DaaVeeDee-uk
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Orders, 31 Dec 2012
All products arrived on time (and some earlier) all wer correct and all did exactly what it said on the tin!
(a write-up isn't really necessary - it takes up time)