Profile for Stellina > Reviews

1,000 Illustrations for Children
by Julia Schonlau
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration inspiration inspiration, 15 April 2014
This is a very good collection of the work of many children's books illustrators and nothing more. It is a great source of inspiration, but for those who need a little bit more instruction as to how to create illustrations a more explanatory purchase might do the trick.

Levi's Women's Classic Rise Demi Curve Slim Jeans, Richest Indigo, W31/L32
Levi's Women's Classic Rise Demi Curve Slim Jeans, Richest Indigo, W31/L32
Price: 80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality and fit, 15 April 2014
Levis is my favourite brand so there really is nothing more I can say to improve on that. The classic rise sits quite high on the waist, so I guess, if you are between sizes you could go down a size. Lovely pair of jeans that can be dressed up to look preppy or down for a more casual look.

iGloo Hard Armour Back Cover Clip Case for the Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Mobile Phone - Blue
Price: 2.49

3.0 out of 5 stars still kind of flimsy but better than the white, 13 Jan 2014
This case feels a little flimsy, as if it will break in no time. The effect is a bit cheap, as it feels like it was spraypainted white over the surface of the cover. Not a favourite, I must say, but the blue colour does kind of give it a more decent look.

iGloo Hard Armour Back Cover Clip Case for the Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Mobile Phone - White
Price: 2.49

2.0 out of 5 stars A little flimsy, 13 Jan 2014
I bough two of these cases, as I thought the white as a colour is problematic cause it gets dirty very easily! And I was right. THe first one was already a litle dirty when it reached me, but I really couldn't complain much since the price was very low. It feels a little flimsy, though, as like it will break in no time. The effect is a bit cheap, as it feels like it was spraypainted white over the cover. Note a favourite, I must say. I much prefer the blue one, as it gives it a more decent look.

iGloo Flexible Slim 'S' Curve Gel Skin Case for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Mobile Phone - Purple
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for its money, 13 Jan 2014
The cover itself is fab, very nice colour to show off my white Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it fits like a glove. I also like the touch of ttransparency as it doesn't hide the brand completely on the back. The only reason I gave it four and not five stars is because there seemed to be some sort of minor paint transfer from another product that wouldn't come off, but I am guessing this was not a problem of the product but the way it was stored. Over all, a fantastic purchase, especially for the price.

Babymoov Baby Chic Changing Bag
Babymoov Baby Chic Changing Bag
Price: 34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and stylish, 1 Sep 2013
This is a fantastic bag!!! Well worth the money I paid for it. The delivery was prompt, the quality of the bag is excellent, it can fit quite a lot of things in there, so you can pack it full and go about your day with no worries. Two pockets inside and a few zippers here and there for extra storage space, fantastic! But the best part is, if you need to make a quick run at the shops, you can still just take the changing pad. Throw the strap on that, take 2 nappies and some wet hankies and a miniature diaper cream and you are good to go. The accessories are also pretty cool for keeping your bottle warm or safely guarding your pacifier or other stuff you carry around! I would definitely buy again and even for a present. Keep in mind, though that this is ultra girly so your hubby will probably not carry it around with as much pride as you :)

Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor
Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor
Price: 19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars still early days, but perfect so far!, 1 Sep 2013
It's still really early on, but my initial thoughts are 5 stars. Very good sound quality and the plug in version means no more problems with cables being torn off etc.

Organix Stage 1 From 4 Months Organic Wholegrain Fruity Apple Cereal 150 g (Pack of 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Yack!, 20 Feb 2013
Inedible! The baby cried after a few spoonfulls and I tasted it to understand what the fuss was all about. It tastes horrible. Actually.. there is no taste at all. No wonder the little darling didn't want to eat it. I tried tricking him with only one spoonful in his regular food. That didn't work either. He knew something awful had been added to his food. Never buying again.

Spearmark Stay Fit Deluxe Cereal Kit
Spearmark Stay Fit Deluxe Cereal Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive!, 20 Feb 2013
I did not expect this when I ordered it! It's huge! Which was a bit of a hassle considering it almost didn't fit in my lunch bag (I ended up taking out only the milk compartment so that it would fit). But, to be fair, if this is all I was taking to work, it is brilliant! The bowl is big enough for 4 portions of cereal and the milk cooler department works like a charm. It kept my milk perfectly chilled and it didn't drip, so I didn't have to worry about that, which was a huge bonus (you have to make sure you screw the cap on really tight, though).

Danielle Fuchsia Lunch Tote Patent
Danielle Fuchsia Lunch Tote Patent
Offered by Somewhere...
Price: 13.95

3.0 out of 5 stars fab bag, 20 Feb 2013
I love the look and feel of this bag, it's very trendy and colourful, a must-have for a fashion forward gal. There is enough space for quite a few things in there actually, but it could do with a little bit more space. It can fit a sandwich, a small yoghurt, a fruit and maybe a snack bar, but that's about it! Well, what more do you want, you might ask. Sandwiches are great but not for lunch everyday. If you need to bring a home-made lunch you need to measure your container to make sure it fits in the bag. And once that's in there, you will also still need a bit of space for your snacks and drink. It's a bit of a tight fit with that scenario, but as long as the zip closes you're sorted! (mine doesn't always zip up to be honest).

In general, it is excellent for a light lunch, but for me.. it's a bit on the small side. The look makes up for it, though.
So I might be complaining but only a little.

Page: 1 | 2