Profile for Ant C > Reviews

HAI KARATE AFTERSHAVE
HAI KARATE AFTERSHAVE
Offered by Health in The Post

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells a bit like Pinaud Clubman!, 24 Feb. 2016
This aftershave reminds me alot like pinaud clubman. It smells similar from the bottle and turns into a powdery scent when it dries on the skin. If you like pinaud barbershop type aftershaves then you will like this.

Kingston SDC4/8GBSP 8GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Flash Card
Kingston SDC4/8GBSP 8GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Flash Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bargain., 29 Jan. 2016
8 gb Kingston micro SD card works fine and a bargain for the price you pay.

Pashana Original After Shave 100ml
Pashana Original After Shave 100ml
Offered by Supermodel Hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes getting used to., 4 Jan. 2016
I wasn't sure at first because it has a different acquired scent. But after a while I got used to it now really like it. It has an insense powdery smell after it wears off which I find relaxing. I have bought the original hair lotion as well!

Sony Xperia E4 Premium Leather Black Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Big Touch Stylus Pen + BLUE 2 IN 1 Dust Stopper + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth BY SHUKAN®, (WALLET BLACK)
Offered by Shukan

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good case, acts as a stand as well!, 29 Oct. 2015
I am so pleased with this case, the phone (Sony Xperia e4) fits perfect the buttons work through the gel case and it also acts as a stand as well. Item arrived well packaged, a bargain for the price!

Sharknado [DVD]
Sharknado [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ian Ziering
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Bad., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Sharknado [DVD] (DVD)
Everything is bad about this film. To many close up shots to hide the background. Poor editing where scenes do not flow at all. Poor CGI effects, acting and script. I gave this a try started laughing at the beginning which quickly turned to complete boredom. I like B movies but this is the worst Asylum film I have seen.

August DTA400 - Freeview HD Digital TV Aerial - Indoor High Gain Portable DVB-T Television Antenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little TV Aerial, 17 May 2014
I am amazed considering the size of this aerial how good it is. It picks up weaker signalled channels that I could not get before and is very stable. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save space or conceal the aerial away from view.

Mr. Blue Sky: The Very Best Of Electric Light Orchestra
Mr. Blue Sky: The Very Best Of Electric Light Orchestra

3.0 out of 5 stars OKAY BUT ORIGINALS ARE STILL BETTER, 15 Oct. 2012
I am a huge E.L.O fanatic and am sorry to say that this album is not as good as the original recordings. First of all the drum playing on some of the tracks sound like someone having a go trying to play and out of time. The hi hat does not sound right to me, it sounds like its off or behind the beat. I was quite shocked really, why not get a session drummer to play or even Bev Bevan back to play. I play the drums and use to learn listening to Bev Bevans drumming (I would have played for free!). Mr Blue Sky - at the end of the song I was waiting for the rocky Instrumental to start but it has been excluded! I feel bad saying this but some of these songs sound like demo versions. I also think hearing the songs done by Jeff Lynne on his own show how much Kelly Groucutt contributed to these songs especially the vocal harmonies. What this album should have been was a new 'clean up mix' from the timeless E.L.O master tracks remastered for 2012!
But I still love Jeff Lynne's music and his voice is still fantastic. Some of the tracks on this album sound okay but it is let down by the drum track only. His solo album 'Long Wave' is better than this.

Long Wave
Long Wave

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE COVER VERSIONS DONE IN JEFF LYNNE STYLE!, 15 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Long Wave (Audio CD)
I been a huge fan of E.L.O / Jeff Lynne since hearing Out Of The Blue. This is a nice album of cover versions in Jeff Lynne's style, as always nice lead, backing vocal harmonies and typical Major to Minor, Diminished and augmented chord variations. I do agree with some of the reviews that the album is very short. Maybe the songs could have been extended or better still more covers like a Del Shannon song or Jerry Lee Lewis. Some of the lead guitar parts on these songs sound like the Idle Race, Jeff Lynnes band before the Move in the sixties.

Lepai LP-2020A+ Mini HiFi Amplifier - Tripath TA2020 20W RMS Digital Power Amplifier

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MINI AMP LEPAI LP-2020A+ FROM HOSSEN., 15 Oct. 2012
This mini amp came within 5 days of placing order from Hossen in Singapore China to me in West London U.K. The customer service were most friendly and courteous. I did some research about the Lepai LP2020A+ mini amp before purchasing, there are lots of videos on youtube showcasing the amp with various hifi speakers. You need a power supply, best to buy a multi voltage type with different sockets you need 12v 2amp Centre +ve pin (got mine from Maplins). This unit paired with some decent hifi speakers 50w plus gives an impressive sound for such a small little box. I have ordered another Lepai amp from Hossen because they are so cheap.

Halloween 2 [Blu-ray] [1981] [US Import]
Halloween 2 [Blu-ray] [1981] [US Import]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sequel better then the other Halloween sequels, 4 Jun. 2012
I like this film as much as the first, it continues from the first film very well. The Blu Ray picture is excellent and plays fine on my player. This movie is not available on Blu Ray in the U.K. so I am pleased I have a copy.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2012 10:14 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2