Profile for H. Waller > Reviews

Sharp 20 Litre Solo Microwave, White
Sharp 20 Litre Solo Microwave, White
Offered by Hughes Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, looks good., 3 Oct. 2013
I bought this to replace broken one in a holiday cottage so haven't used it myself other than to set the time. But looks good so I'm happy so far.

Hunter Unisex-Adult Original Tall Wellington Boots, Red, 5 UK
Hunter Unisex-Adult Original Tall Wellington Boots, Red, 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as my last pair, 26 Sept. 2013
I wear wellies every day and find that the shaped lasts in these are the only ones that are comfortable. I bought red because they were the cheapest colour but my daughter now tells me they are 'cool'.....!

Rentokil Live Capture Mouse Traps Blister
Rentokil Live Capture Mouse Traps Blister

3.0 out of 5 stars Work but I find them fiddly, 9 Aug. 2013
You have to squeeze the sides to open the trap end and that's fiddly, especially in the poly tunnel with gloves on, where I was using these to keep the mice off my strawberries. But they do work, especially when baited with gingerbread sellotaped to the end.

Canada Green Grass Seed, 500 Grams
Canada Green Grass Seed, 500 Grams

4.0 out of 5 stars OK except on steep slope, 9 Aug. 2013
Good germination and growing well but like most seed, the rain washed it down the steeper slope on the earth bank, so we have some bald patches.

Cat Mate Large 4-Way Cat Flap
Cat Mate Large 4-Way Cat Flap

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy (large) cat!, 9 Aug. 2013
My 7kg cat loves this flap as he no longer has to squeeze his belly through.... Only complaint from husband is that you can't buy an extension kit for thicker doors with this model, so had to use a bit of flexible plastic off our old Saab to make it fit.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, 9 Aug. 2013
OK but hard to know that the squirter works when using it in your nostril. Not enough travel in the pump or noise to be certain.

Bosmere Green 10 Ltr 2 Gall Watering Can
Bosmere Green 10 Ltr 2 Gall Watering Can
Offered by Sam Turner & Sons

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 9 Aug. 2013
I am SO glad that I broke my old watering can as this one is much better. More stable when filling, better shape when carrying.

Lifesystems Expedition 50 Repellent - Size 50Ml
Lifesystems Expedition 50 Repellent - Size 50Ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money as only lasts 2 weeks, 9 Aug. 2013
Always bought the roll-on version before but it was unavailable. This spray is effective but a) hard to apply near the face & b) only last 2 weeks. The roll on version I can use every day for 2-3 months!

SeeKay Broad Bean Masterpiece Green Longpod - 70 seeds
SeeKay Broad Bean Masterpiece Green Longpod - 70 seeds
Offered by Seekay Horticultural Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars All germinated but not very prolific cropper, 4 Aug. 2013
I sowed half straight in soil and the others indoors. Once transplanted, both batches have grown at the same speed. We have had hot weather but now I'm picking them in August, I don't think they are as prolific as other varities I've grown. Taste good though....

SeeKay Borecole 'Scarlet' (Kale) 900 seeds
SeeKay Borecole 'Scarlet' (Kale) 900 seeds
Offered by Juxi Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars OK so far..., 6 Jun. 2013
Reasonable germination rate but haven't yet transplanted , so a bit early to say. My sense is that they are not growing as other varieties have before. AUGUST UPDATE: Now looking much better!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11