Profile for timthefrog > Reviews

Double 3" Deep Memory Foam Mattress Topper With A Washable Removable Cover
Double 3" Deep Memory Foam Mattress Topper With A Washable Removable Cover
Offered by Foam 2 Go

5.0 out of 5 stars sleep at last!, 11 Oct 2013
We bought a new mattress 3 years ago and as always a 5 min test is not enough. Might as well have stayed with the old one. A week after adding the topper I've had a week of good sleep.

Bundle: Fuji AX650 Digital Camera in Black + 8GB + Fuji Tough Case + Bossman NiMh Rechargeable Batteries & Charger (Fujifilm Finepix AX650 Black, 16MP, 5xOptical Zoom, 2.7" LCD, HD video)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is THE camera, 10 Aug 2013
I am not a photographer. when I try I still take awful pictures!
I was off to estate agent's training school and needed a camera quickly & cheaply. I ordered this and had to contact the supplier for a delivery date. absolute panic! It arrived on saturday and off to school on monday. When I arrived the others all had the big Canons & Nikons with chageable lenses and laughed at my stupid little Fuji. No decent pics from that then!
We had to do some photo exercises but nobody looked at the photos from my pathetic little camera - they won't be any good!
Back from school, I started work and put the photos from my little camera on the company website and thought " Oh dear, who's going to look at these but I can't afford anything better!" Next day, " How did you get that pic, it's brilliant! "
Two months later and still the same little camera, I am doing still shots ( about 90 per room ) for our techie guy to create virtual tours and he tells me " Perfect, one of the best virtual tours I've seen "!
Forget the big cameras with big lenses, this is just a perfect camera and the guys at ehome were damn good too!
PS. the techie guy has a camera that costs more than a car!!!!

Lenovo G580 15.6-inch Laptop (Blue) - (Intel Celeron B830 1.8GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

3.0 out of 5 stars too good to be true, 9 May 2013
Good price, good product but to get the low price lenovo sold out to the advertisers. No programmes outside of windows 8 (not a good os anyway) except for anything they get paid for adding in so you get bombarded with ads for other stuff you don't want. If you're prepared to spend a week getting rid of the rubbish that's preloaded then it's a good buy. It's worth what you pay but no more.

Quiet Flows the Don [DVD]
Quiet Flows the Don [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rupert Everett

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!, 24 Aug 2012
This review is from: Quiet Flows the Don [DVD] (DVD)
It's a good thing Sholokov isn't around to see this travesty. One of the great books of the 20th century reduced to a 4 hour, passionless love story with the revolution taking not even taking a back seat but stashed away in boot!
Reduced to 90 or even 120 minutes it might have got away with it but as it stands, totally disappointing.

WOODEN DOLLS HOUSE WITH 100 PIECES FURNITURE
WOODEN DOLLS HOUSE WITH 100 PIECES FURNITURE

5.0 out of 5 stars adult or child, 14 July 2012
This is a beautifully made dolls house and can be put together in about 45 mins even though it sat in the corner for 2 months as I thought it would take a few days! I bought it for my wife but it's loved by the children ( 30+ ) and the grandchildren. A family heirloom to come? Probably. A great buy, thank you.

Lightning on the Strings: Thunder on the Mic
Lightning on the Strings: Thunder on the Mic
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it!, 26 Jun 2012
Loved Deadwood, love Justified so bought this. Blue Grass and rap, it'll never work! It does; this CD is so good you'll just keep playing it. It may not have the Justified theme ( Hard Times ) but you'll pick out the odd incidentals from the rest. Just give yourselves a real treat now or for Xmas / birthdays and buy it.

Minutes To Midnight
Minutes To Midnight

5.0 out of 5 stars What next!, 28 Sep 2011
This review is from: Minutes To Midnight (Audio CD)
Quite simply, the best album they ever made. Having seen them live in Arras on the Thousand Suns tour where most was from M 2 M, I've even converted my wife to a LP lover ( perhaps I should add, I'm 58 and my wife is 61 - sorry LP but we're also still Floyd lovers too ). When's the new one coming out?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle surgery!, 20 Jun 2011
I bought the kindle for my wife's birthday. Tricky as kindle is not available in France and had to get a friend to bring it over. She is very much a "real book" lover but as she goes to UK frequently it seemed a good way to travel light. After a week of use it has to be surgically removed from her hands!
Only 3 things wrong;
1. Not all books available in France yet but enough are.
2. I don't get to read the new books.
3. My daughter now wants one too - do I get a discount for a second amazon?
Great toy and unlike other ebook readers, the books are yours and not just rented.