Profile for LouiseinWA > Reviews

Content by LouiseinWA

LouiseinWA "Gadget Girl" (Snohomish, WA USA)

Sim Card Holder!! Fits Perfectly in your wallet!!
Sim Card Holder!! Fits Perfectly in your wallet!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful., 14 Sept. 2013
I have a ton of sim cards. This is a useful little gadget to have. About yhe size of a credit card but a bit thicker.

TP-LINK M5350 3G Mi-Fi Hotspot, High Speed Wi-Fi Unlocked Modem (HSPA+, 21.6 Mbps, 2000 mAh Internal Battery and LED Display)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget at the beginning then......, 14 Sept. 2013
Use this with Threes 3G sim card. Very easy set up and easy to use. Just be careful removing the back, also take note of its password. This worked great for 3 plus weeks than failed. Now I live in the USA ordered it fro delivery in the UK, it arrived no problem it failed the day before I left to come back home. Unfortunately I was unable to send it back to the company and it would have been to expensive to send back from the USA, in short it wasn't worth it. Amazon .co.uk were not particularly helpful either.

On the whole Amazon customer service is great but on this occasion where they could have chosen to give great customer service they didn't. T Plink gave poor customer service too. A disappointing experience.

Three Mobile Broadband Ready to Go 3GB Preloaded Data Standard SIM for 3G Tablets
Offered by Prepaymania

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Sept. 2013
Love this. I visit the UK every 9 months or so, Internet access can be an issue, so this time i purchased 8 of these. The sim will last for 3 months from activation but I used it alot for email, surfing and movies. Yes it is only 3 gigabites so Netfix users go into your account and reduce the quality of the video. I set mine at 0.3 g per hour of streaming.

I use mine with a TP-Link M5350 modem, very easy to set up. I use the sim and modem with my ipad. I wastched a a 2 hour movies, did some email, facebooked and surfed for about 30 mins and used 0.490 gigs. I was happy with that.

A great purchase if you just email and surf the net and dont want a contract, i would not recommend if you are a very heavy user and download files. Fabulous if you are like me travel and want internet access. The cost, not too bad but in all honesty i did not research that. Also i beleive this is a virgin ? mobile product but i could be wrong.